Yoga Trainer Jobs in Yog Saamarthya Mumbai
Yog Saamarthya is accepting applications for 5 Yoga Trainer vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Fitness Trainer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 11/15/2020. Here one can check the complete details of this Yoga Trainer Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Fitness Trainer Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Yog Saamarthya is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Yoga Trainer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Fitness Trainer jobs in Mumbai via yogsaamarthya.com. When it comes to Yoga Trainer Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Yog Saamarthya, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Yog Saamarthya Fitness Trainer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Yog Saamarthya
Job Role: Yoga Trainer
Job Openings: 5
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 7000 – Rs. 10000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/22/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Yoga Trainer Job Description
We are looking to employ an experienced and certified yoga instructor with knowledge of the history, philosophy, and ethics of yoga. The yoga instructor is responsible for performing yoga poses in precise alignment, using the correct terminology, and safely guiding students through the flow of the practice. You should also be knowledgeable in the implementation of the chakra system and mindful meditation.
To ensure success as a yoga instructor, you should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to build relationships, as well as lead yoga sessions. Your passion for health and wellness, coupled with knowledge of the anatomy of the human body and physiology, will ensure success.
About Yog Saamarthya
Yoga offers you an effective method of developing a fit body and sound mind. Yoga is a way of life and does not comprise of only physical culture. We, Yog saamarthya, situated at Nalasopara West, Palghar, Maharashtra offer training in various kinds of yoga and also provide the essentials required for meditation. Our applications of yogic ideals in daily life include the simple philosophies behind the techniques of yoga that contribute to a better living.
Required Skills for Yoga Trainer job
- Yoga certification with Yoga Alliance.
- Minimum of 200 hours of experience.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Education or experience in health and fitness is preferable.
- The art of teaching the Vinyasa Flow.
- Knowledge of the Chakra System, Pranayama, mantra and mindful meditation.
- Business and administration skills.
- Ability to work after-hours, on weekends and public holidays, as needed.
Yoga Trainer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct and lead yoga classes.
- Visually assess students to determine their level of practice.
- Assist students to achieve precise alignment.
- Demonstrate practice and techniques.
- Possess the ability to move energy through the body.
- Transform energy during the warm-up, build-up and cool-down stages.
- Motivate students with words of encouragement.
- Connect with students during the yoga classes through fun, intelligent sequencing.
- Offer training recommendations to improve the practice of yoga.
Engage in administrative duties.
How to apply for Fitness Trainer jobs in Mumbai Yog Saamarthya?
- Visit official website of Yog Saamarthya i.e., yogsaamarthya.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Yoga Trainer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.