Yoga Trainer Jobs in Sukino Healthcare Solutions Private Limited Bangalore
Sukino Healthcare Solutions Private Limited is accepting applications for 5 Yoga Trainer vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Diploma and have required skill set can apply for these Fitness Trainer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/3/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Yoga Trainer Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Fitness Trainer Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 3 years. Sukino Healthcare Solutions Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Yoga Trainer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Fitness Trainer jobs in Bangalore via sukino.com. When it comes to Yoga Trainer Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Sukino Healthcare Solutions Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Sukino Healthcare Solutions Private Limited Fitness Trainer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Sukino Healthcare Solutions Private Limited
Job Role: Yoga Trainer
Job Openings: 5
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/18/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Yoga Trainer Job Description
We are looking to employ an experienced and certified yoga instructor with knowledge of the history, philosophy, and ethics of yoga. The yoga instructor is responsible for performing yoga poses in precise alignment, using the correct terminology, and safely guiding students through the flow of the practice. You should also be knowledgeable in the implementation of the chakra system and mindful meditation.
To ensure success as a yoga instructor, you should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to build relationships, as well as lead yoga sessions. Your passion for health and wellness, coupled with knowledge of the anatomy of the human body and physiology, will ensure success.
About Sukino Healthcare Solutions Private Limited
Sukino Healthcare Solutions is India’s leading provider of long-term health care management for patients with chronic ailments including, post-stroke paralysis (hemiplegia), chronic kidney disease, total knee or hip replacement surgery, poorly controlled diabetes mellitus, hypertension, and cancer requiring pain management, palliative or end of life care.
Required Skills for Yoga Trainer job
- Yoga certification with Yoga Alliance.
- Minimum of 200 hours of experience.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Education or experience in health and fitness is preferable.
- The art of teaching the Vinyasa Flow.
- Knowledge of the Chakra System, Pranayama, mantra and mindful meditation.
- Business and administration skills.
- Ability to work after-hours, on weekends and public holidays, as needed.
Yoga Trainer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct and lead yoga classes.
- Visually assess students to determine their level of practice.
- Assist students to achieve precise alignment.
- Demonstrate practice and techniques.
- Possess the ability to move energy through the body.
- Transform energy during the warm-up, build-up and cool-down stages.
- Motivate students with words of encouragement.
- Connect with students during the yoga classes through fun, intelligent sequencing.
- Offer training recommendations to improve the practice of yoga.
Engage in administrative duties.
How to apply for Fitness Trainer jobs in Bangalore Sukino Healthcare Solutions Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Sukino Healthcare Solutions Private Limited i.e., sukino.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Yoga Trainer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.