WPF Developer Jobs in Flextrade India Private Limited
Flextrade India Private Limited WPF Developer Careers: Flextrade India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit WPF Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the WPF Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 5 years experience. Flextrade India Private Limited is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 142000 for the position of WPF Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Flextrade India Private Limited WPF Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website flextrade.com.
About Flextrade India Private Limited
FlexTrade introduced the first trading system that enabled clients to control and customize their proprietary algorithms while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies via a vendor-provided, broker-neutral platform.
Our worldwide client base spans more than 175 buy- and sell-side institutions, including investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors and institutional brokers.
Complete Details of the Flextrade India Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||Flextrade India Private Limited|
|Job Role||WPF Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 142000|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
WPF Developer Job Description
FlexTrade is currently hiring for C# WPF Developer for it’s location in Pune, India.
Required Skills for WPF Developer job
1. C# with actual working experience
2. WPF Windows presentation framework (2+ minimum)
3. Test driven development
4. Experience with Unix environment plus
WPF Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
Steps to apply for WPF Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Flextrade India Private Limited @ flextrade.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the WPF Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the WPF Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.