Welder Jobs in Sani Engineering Private Limited
Sani Engineering Private Limited Welder Careers: Sani Engineering Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Welder to work on a Full Time basis in Hyderabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Welder job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Welder jobs in Hyderabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Sani Engineering Private Limited is offering Rs . 12000 – Rs. 15000 for the position of Welder. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Sani Engineering Private Limited Welder Vacancy is 6/16/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Sani Engineering Private Limited
Sani Engineering Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 06 August 2020. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Hyderabad. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,500,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Manufacture of domestic appliances, n.e.c.
Sani Engineering Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A. Directors of Sani Engineering Private Limited are Syed Badrul Hassan and Syed Salman Hyder.
Complete Details of the Sani Engineering Private Limited Welder Jobs
|Company Name||Sani Engineering Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 12000 – Rs. 15000|
Welder Job Description
Our company is looking for a highly talented welder to join our dynamic team. We’re seeking a hardworking professional who likes meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations. Your chief responsibilities will include interpreting designs, monitoring machinery, and assessing welded components.
To excel in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of welding machinery and electrical equipment. The successful candidate will also have a steady hand and outstanding attention to detail.
Required Skills for Welder job
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a welder.
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Welder Roles & Responsibilities
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions
Steps to apply for Welder Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Sani Engineering Private Limited @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Welder job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Welder job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.