Welder Jobs in JK Engineering Works
JK Engineering Works Welder Careers: JK Engineering Works is currently looking to recruit Welder to work on a Full Time basis in Ahmedabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Welder job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Welder jobs in Ahmedabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. JK Engineering Works is offering Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000 for the position of Welder. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for JK Engineering Works Welder Vacancy is 6/18/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website jkenggindia.com.
About JK Engineering Works
Established in the year 1981, we, “J. K. Engineering Works”, are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization engaged in manufacturing, supplying, exporting and trading a superior quality range of Medical Gases Pipeline & Operation Theater Equipment. The entire range is manufactured using genuine quality raw material and components as well as by employing latest facilities that are available at our end.
Moreover, our product range is widely appreciated for its low maintenance, easy installation & operations, efficient functioning, durable standards and user-friendly operations. Available in varied specifications, these products can also be customized as per the exact details provided by the clients. Medical Gases Pipeline System Equipment and others are highly demanded in medical or health care and other related sectors.
Complete Details of the JK Engineering Works Welder Jobs
|Company Name||JK Engineering Works|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000|
Welder Job Description
Our company is looking for a highly talented welder to join our dynamic team. We’re seeking a hardworking professional who likes meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations. Your chief responsibilities will include interpreting designs, monitoring machinery, and assessing welded components.
To excel in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of welding machinery and electrical equipment. The successful candidate will also have a steady hand and outstanding attention to detail.
Required Skills for Welder job
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a welder.
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Welder Roles & Responsibilities
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions
Steps to apply for Welder Vacancy
- Visit the official site of JK Engineering Works @ jkenggindia.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Welder job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Welder job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.