Welder Jobs in Autotech Center
Autotech Center Welder Careers: Autotech Center is currently looking to recruit Welder to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Welder job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Welder jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 3 years experience. Autotech Center is offering Rs . 20000 – Rs. 22000 for the position of Welder. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Autotech Center Welder Vacancy is 6/18/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website autotechcenter.in.
About Autotech Center
Autotech Center is the multi-brand motor repair workshop. Autotech is the new generation business idea which forms a pioneer establishment in an Automobile service industry with advanced and Hi-tech technology.
Complete Details of the Autotech Center Welder Jobs
|Company Name||Autotech Center|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs . 20000 – Rs. 22000|
Welder Job Description
- Repairs Damage To Metal Body Work On Vehicles And Forms Replacement Vehicle Panels.
- Removes Damaged Panels And Parts, Or Removes Upholstery And Accessories To Gain Access.
- Uses Panel-Beating Hammers To Remove Dents.
- Straightens Damaged Vehicles And Parts Using Mechanical And Hydraulic Equipment.
- Fills Depressions With Plastic Filler, And Files, Grinds And Sands Repaired Surfaces.
- Repairs Panels By Welding On New Sections.
- May Assist Vehicle Body Builders In Construction Or Restoring Custom-Designed, Vintage Or Other Specialty Vehicles.
- May Form Panels Using Metal Presses, Guillotines And Cutters, According To Dimensional Drawings.
Required Skills for Welder job
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a welder.
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Welder Roles & Responsibilities
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions
Steps to apply for Welder Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Autotech Center @ autotechcenter.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Welder job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Welder job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.