Web Logic Administrator Jobs in Oracle India Private Limited
Oracle India Private Limited Web Logic Administrator Careers: Oracle India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Web Logic Administrator to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Web Logic Administrator job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
System Administrator jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 7 – 12 years experience. Oracle India Private Limited is offering Rs. 1500000 – Rs. 2250000 for the position of Web Logic Administrator. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Oracle India Private Limited Web Logic Administrator Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website www.oracle.com.
About Oracle India Private Limited
At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the worlds most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential. At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
Complete Details of the Oracle India Private Limited System Administrator Jobs
|Company Name||Oracle India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Web Logic Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||7 – 12 years|
|Salary||Rs. 1500000 – Rs. 2250000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Web Logic Administrator Job Description
- Technical proficiency in Oracle Middleware components and Linux. Good knowledge/experience of Devops tools and automation.
- Good knowledge in Cloud platform.
- Weblogic Administration: Expert knowledge of configuration, installation, deployments and performance tuning.. Should be able to troubleshoot independently any issues in weblogic installation, configuration and production instance. Should have excellent knowledge of security patches.
- Very good working knowledge of Kubernetes and container based deployments. Should have working knowledge of automated deployments.
Required Skills for Web Logic Administrator job
- Good knowledge of configuration, installation and support of ORMB(Oracle Revenue Management and Billing Product) and BIP/OBIEE reporting application.
- Good Administration knowledge of IDCS(Oracle Identity Cloud Service)
- Good Oracle Database knowledge
- Hands on knowledge on Chef scripts and any Devops tools.
- Linux operation knowledge and Linux Scripting knowledge
- Basic Networking knowledge and experience in using Load Balance tools.
- Required to work in shifts including night shifts and to provide on-call support outside business hours including weekends
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Will be an added advantage if the candidate has supported any enterprise applications on a cloud platform.
- Should hold experience in supporting Production environments.
- Should be able to guide others in the team on resolution of critical incidents.
- Should be able to scale up to manage support of cloud services for a product end to end from customer onboarding to production support.
Web Logic Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- Define, design, and implement network communications and solutions within a fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company.
- Perform performance trend analysis and manage the server/network capacity. Propose client configuration and implement technical solutions to enhance and/or troubleshoot the system. Work with others to define, coordinate vendor purchase needs. Responsible for support documentation as well.
Steps to apply for Web Logic Administrator Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Oracle India Private Limited @ www.oracle.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Web Logic Administrator job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Web Logic Administrator job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.