Warehouse Executive Jobs in Vedit HR Solution Private Limited
Vedit HR Solution Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Warehouse Executive with experience of 0 – 1 years for Mumbai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Logistics Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Mumbai Logistics Jobs posted by Vedit HR Solution Private Limited.
The Vedit HR Solution Private Limited has notified the Logistics Jobs Vacancy on 6/21/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Logistics Jobs in Mumbai.
Logistics Jobs in Mumbai
Successful candidates for Logistics Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Warehouse Executive at Vedit HR Solution Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Mumbai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Vedit HR Solution Private Limited Logistics Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Vedit HR Solution Private Limited Logistics Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Vedit HR Solution Private Limited
Job Role: Warehouse Executive
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/21/2021
Last Date: 7/6/2021
No of openings: 10
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 12000
Selection Process: Interview
About Vedit HR Solution Private Limited
Vedit Hr Solution Private Limited incorporated with MCA on 31 August 2019. The Vedit Hr Solution Private Limited is listed in the class of company and classified as Non Govt Company. This company is registered at Registrar of Companies(ROC), Mumbai with an Authorized Share Capital of Rs. 5 LAC and its paid up capital is 5 LAC.Vedit Hr Solution Private Limited’s last Annual General Meeting(AGM) was held on 31 December 2020, and date of latest balance sheet available from Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA) is 31 March 2020.
The company has 0 directors/key management personal Vedit Hr Solution Private Limited company registration number is 330034 and its Corporate Identification Number(CIN) provided from MCA is U74910MH2019PTC330034. Vedit Hr Solution Private Limited company’s registered office address is Office No C 130, 1 St Flr, Durian Estate, Vitbhatti Goregaon Mulund Link Road, Goregaon East Mumbai Mumbai City Mh 400063 In.
Description of the Warehouse Executive Vacancy
We are looking for an experienced warehouse Executive to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The warehouse Executive responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
To be successful as a warehouse Executive you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader. An outstanding warehouse supervisor should be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
Skills Required For Warehouse Executive Vacancy
- Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
Warehouse Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
How to apply for Logistics Jobs in Mumbai, Vedit HR Solution Private Limited?
- If you believe Vedit HR Solution Private Limited Logistics Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Warehouse Executive.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.