Warehouse Executive Jobs in Amazon
Amazon is hiring aspirants for the role of Warehouse Executive with experience of 0 – 1 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Logistics Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Logistics Jobs posted by Amazon.
The Amazon has notified the Logistics Jobs Vacancy on 6/7/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Logistics Jobs in Delhi.
Logistics Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Logistics Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Warehouse Executive at Amazon along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Amazon Logistics Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Amazon Logistics Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Warehouse Executive
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/7/2021
Last Date: 6/23/2021
No of openings: 250
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 10500
Selection Process: Interview
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Description of the Warehouse Executive Vacancy
We are looking for an experienced warehouse Executive to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The warehouse Executive responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
To be successful as a warehouse Executive you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader. An outstanding warehouse supervisor should be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
Skills Required For Warehouse Executive Vacancy
- Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
Warehouse Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
How to apply for Logistics Jobs in Delhi, Amazon?
- If you believe Amazon Logistics Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., amazon.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Warehouse Executive.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.