Ward Helper Jobs in UtsavLife Pune
UtsavLife is accepting applications for 2 Ward Helper vacancies at Pune Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Medical Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/10/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Ward Helper Job Openings in Pune like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Medical Jobs in Pune
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 3 years. UtsavLife is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Ward Helper. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Medical jobs in Pune via apna.co. When it comes to Ward Helper Jobs in Pune for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of UtsavLife, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the UtsavLife Medical Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: UtsavLife
Job Role: Ward Helper
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Rs . 12000- Rs. 20000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/26/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Ward Helper Job Description
A Ward boy or a ward assistant, although not as qualified as the doctors or nurses in a hospital but provide very important services in a hospital and in some cases, even in the homes of the patients. Ward boys are primarily responsible for providing care to a patient, an elderly person, chronically sick person or to a mentally and physically disabled person usually in a hospital or clinic. Ward boy basically is responsible for everything, what is expected from an ayah and a little more.
Utsavlife Assisted Living Llp incorporated with MCA on 21 January 2021. The Utsavlife Assisted Living Llp is listed in the class of company and classified as NA. This company is registered at Registrar of Companies(ROC), Maharashtra with an Authorized Share Capital of Rs. 0 and its paid up capital is 0. Utsavlife Assisted Living Llp’s last Annual General Meeting(AGM) was held on NA, and date of latest balance sheet available from Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA) is NA.
Required Skills for Ward Helper job
- A Ward boy should be a good communicator and should deal with the patients calmly and with patience.
- He should also be amiable and be approachable by a patient.
- A ward boy should provide care keeping in mind the dignity of a patient receiving care.
- An ayah should also never be rude to a patient and be friendly towards the patient.
- These few things constitutes some of the core values of ward boy services, and anyone looking for Ward boy services
- The key qualities of a ward boy and ayah is that they should be able to demonstrate basic patient care skills and must possess ethical behaviour and should be dedicated towards providing the best care possible to the patient.
Ward Helper Roles & Responsibilities
A ward boy duties and responsibilities involves maintaining the cleanliness of the patient’s room in a hospital or clinic. He also needs to oversee all the facilities that is needed by the patient is available in the room. Apart from that some of the other responsibilities of a ward boy involves the following;
- assisting a patient get to the toilet,
- helping the patient bathe and dress up.
- transporting the patient
- Assisting the patient in and out of the bed
- Changing linen and sheets
- Assisting in daily life activities like serving meals to the patient and feeding them if required
- Assisting the patient in his exercises or walks as advised by the doctor.
How to apply for Medical jobs in Pune UtsavLife?
- Visit official website of UtsavLife i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Ward Helper post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.