Ward Helper Jobs in Mumbai
CAT Facility Management Services is currently hiring candidates for the role of Ward Helper. Notice regarding the Ward Helper vacancy in Mumbai location was published by the company on 1/31/2021. The work experience required for this Ward Helper position is 1 – 3 years.
CAT Facility Management Services Ward Helper Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Ward Helper jobs in Mumbai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Ward Helper Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Mumbai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at CAT Facility Management Services official website; apna.co
About CAT Facility Management Services
Registered in 2014 , CAT Facility Management Services has made a name for itself in the list of top service providers of in India. CAT Facility Management Services is listed in Trade India’s list of verified companies offering wide array of etc. Contact here for in Nashik, Maharashtra.
Complete Details of the CAT Facility Management Services Ward Helper Jobs
|Company||CAT Facility Management Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs . 9000 – Rs. 10000|
Important Details to Apply for Ward Helper jobs in Mumbai CAT Facility Management Services
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Mumbai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Ward Helper Jobs in Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Mumbai jobs at CAT Facility Management Services, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 6/27/2021
Ward Helper Job Description
A Ward boy or a ward assistant, although not as qualified as the doctors or nurses in a hospital but provide very important services in a hospital and in some cases, even in the homes of the patients. Ward boys are primarily responsible for providing care to a patient, an elderly person, chronically sick person or to a mentally and physically disabled person usually in a hospital or clinic. Ward boy basically is responsible for everything, what is expected from an ayah and a little more.
Ward Helper Roles & Responsibilities
A ward boy duties and responsibilities involves maintaining the cleanliness of the patient’s room in a hospital or clinic. He also needs to oversee all the facilities that is needed by the patient is available in the room. Apart from that some of the other responsibilities of a ward boy involves the following;
- assisting a patient get to the toilet,
- helping the patient bathe and dress up.
- transporting the patient
- Assisting the patient in and out of the bed
- Changing linen and sheets
- Assisting in daily life activities like serving meals to the patient and feeding them if required
- Assisting the patient in his exercises or walks as advised by the doctor.
Required Skills for Ward Helper job
- A Ward boy should be a good communicator and should deal with the patients calmly and with patience.
- He should also be amiable and be approachable by a patient.
- A ward boy should provide care keeping in mind the dignity of a patient receiving care.
- An ayah should also never be rude to a patient and be friendly towards the patient.
- These few things constitutes some of the core values of ward boy services, and anyone looking for Ward boy services
- The key qualities of a ward boy and ayah is that they should be able to demonstrate basic patient care skills and must possess ethical behaviour and should be dedicated towards providing the best care possible to the patient.
How to apply for Ward Helper jobs in Mumbai CAT Facility Management Services?
- Visit official website of CAT Facility Management Services i.e., apna.co
- Go to CAT Facility Management Services Careers Page
- Click on the Ward Helper post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.