Ward Helper Jobs in BsideU Services Private Limited Mumbai
BsideU Services Private Limited is accepting applications for 10 Ward Helper vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Medical Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 03/18/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Ward Helper Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Medical Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 3 years. BsideU Services Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Ward Helper. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Medical jobs in Mumbai via bsideu.in. When it comes to Ward Helper Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of BsideU Services Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the BsideU Services Private Limited Medical Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: BsideU Services Private Limited
Job Role: Ward Helper
Job Openings: 10
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Rs . 10000- Rs. 12000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/22/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Ward Helper Job Description
A Ward boy or a ward assistant, although not as qualified as the doctors or nurses in a hospital but provide very important services in a hospital and in some cases, even in the homes of the patients. Ward boys are primarily responsible for providing care to a patient, an elderly person, chronically sick person or to a mentally and physically disabled person usually in a hospital or clinic. Ward boy basically is responsible for everything, what is expected from an ayah and a little more.
About BsideU Services Private Limited
We are committed to continuous improvement and up-gradation of workforce skills as well as of our fleet. (It is promoted by a leading organization in the field of insurance TPA with over 20 years of experience). BsideU Services Pvt. Ltd is a full-service wellness & healthcare company providing round the clock ambulance services for emergency and nonemergency transport to hospitals and corporate, medical staffing requirements of EMT, paramedics, nurses and medical attendants, setting up of OHC for industrial, manufacturing, Oil & Gas complexes, We also provide Medical Rooms for corporate, employee health & travel check-up packages as well as a pharmacy.
Required Skills for Ward Helper job
- A Ward boy should be a good communicator and should deal with the patients calmly and with patience.
- He should also be amiable and be approachable by a patient.
- A ward boy should provide care keeping in mind the dignity of a patient receiving care.
- An ayah should also never be rude to a patient and be friendly towards the patient.
- These few things constitutes some of the core values of ward boy services, and anyone looking for Ward boy services
- The key qualities of a ward boy and ayah is that they should be able to demonstrate basic patient care skills and must possess ethical behaviour and should be dedicated towards providing the best care possible to the patient.
Ward Helper Roles & Responsibilities
A ward boy duties and responsibilities involves maintaining the cleanliness of the patient’s room in a hospital or clinic. He also needs to oversee all the facilities that is needed by the patient is available in the room. Apart from that some of the other responsibilities of a ward boy involves the following;
- assisting a patient get to the toilet,
- helping the patient bathe and dress up.
- transporting the patient
- Assisting the patient in and out of the bed
- Changing linen and sheets
- Assisting in daily life activities like serving meals to the patient and feeding them if required
- Assisting the patient in his exercises or walks as advised by the doctor.
How to apply for Medical jobs in Mumbai BsideU Services Private Limited?
- Visit official website of BsideU Services Private Limited i.e., bsideu.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Ward Helper post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.