Ward Boy Jobs in Yogyam Hospital
Yogyam Hospital Ward Boy Careers: Yogyam Hospital is currently looking to recruit Ward Boy to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Ward Boy job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Medical jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 5 years experience. Yogyam Hospital is offering Rs . 8000 – Rs. 9000 for the position of Ward Boy. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Yogyam Hospital Ward Boy Vacancy is 08/02/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Yogyam Hospital
YOGYAM- Bone & Joint Clinic is specialised in giving services for all the Bone & Joint Related conditions. List of the services we give include: 1 Total Knee Arthroplasty 2 Partial Knee Arthroplasty 3 Knee Arthroscopy 4 Hip Arthroplasty/Hemiarthroplasty 5 Shoulder Arthroplasty/Hemiarthroplasty 6 Shoulder Arthroscopy 7 Spine & Related Surgeries 8 Complex Fracture Surgeries 9 Latest and advanced Physiotherapy services 10 Intararticular Joint Injections for shoulder,knee,ankle,elbow etc 11 Spine-Transforaminal & Caudal Epidural Injection We focus on the patient satisfaction & rapid recovery.
Complete Details of the Yogyam Hospital Medical Jobs
|Company Name||Yogyam Hospital|
|Job Role||Ward Boy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 8000 – Rs. 9000|
Ward Boy Job Description
A Ward boy or a ward assistant, although not as qualified as the doctors or nurses in a hospital but provide very important services in a hospital and in some cases, even in the homes of the patients. Ward boys are primarily responsible for providing care to a patient, an elderly person, chronically sick person or to a mentally and physically disabled person usually in a hospital or clinic. Ward boy basically is responsible for everything, what is expected from an ayah and a little more.
Required Skills for Ward Boy job
- A Ward boy should be a good communicator and should deal with the patients calmly and with patience.
- He should also be amiable and be approachable by a patient.
- A ward boy should provide care keeping in mind the dignity of a patient receiving care.
- An ayah should also never be rude to a patient and be friendly towards the patient.
- These few things constitutes some of the core values of ward boy services, and anyone looking for Ward boy services
- The key qualities of a ward boy and ayah is that they should be able to demonstrate basic patient care skills and must possess ethical behaviour and should be dedicated towards providing the best care possible to the patient.
Ward Boy Roles & Responsibilities
A ward boy duties and responsibilities involves maintaining the cleanliness of the patient’s room in a hospital or clinic. He also needs to oversee all the facilities that is needed by the patient is available in the room. Apart from that some of the other responsibilities of a ward boy involves the following;
- assisting a patient get to the toilet,
- helping the patient bathe and dress up.
- transporting the patient
- Assisting the patient in and out of the bed
- Changing linen and sheets
- Assisting in daily life activities like serving meals to the patient and feeding them if required
- Assisting the patient in his exercises or walks as advised by the doctor.
Steps to apply for Ward Boy Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Yogyam Hospital @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Ward Boy job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Ward Boy job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.