Ward Boy Jobs in Delhi
Take Care Nursing Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Ward Boy. Notice regarding the Ward Helper vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 6/15/2021. The work experience required for this Ward Boy position is 0 – 3 years.
Take Care Nursing Private Limited Ward Helper Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Ward Helper jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Ward Boy Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Take Care Nursing Private Limited official website; apna.co
About Take Care Nursing Private Limited
Take Care Nursing Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 25 January 2021. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Kanpur. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Social work activities
Take Care Nursing Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A.
Directors of Take Care Nursing Private Limited are Vikram Awasthi and Sonam Dubey.
Complete Details of the Take Care Nursing Private Limited Ward Boy Jobs
|Company||Take Care Nursing Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs . 12000 – Rs. 18000|
Important Details to Apply for Ward Helper jobs in Delhi Take Care Nursing Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Ward Helper Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Take Care Nursing Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 6/30/2021
Ward Boy Job Description
A Ward boy or a ward assistant, although not as qualified as the doctors or nurses in a hospital but provide very important services in a hospital and in some cases, even in the homes of the patients. Ward boys are primarily responsible for providing care to a patient, an elderly person, chronically sick person or to a mentally and physically disabled person usually in a hospital or clinic. Ward boy basically is responsible for everything, what is expected from an ayah and a little more.
Ward Boy Roles & Responsibilities
A ward boy duties and responsibilities involves maintaining the cleanliness of the patient’s room in a hospital or clinic. He also needs to oversee all the facilities that is needed by the patient is available in the room. Apart from that some of the other responsibilities of a ward boy involves the following;
- assisting a patient get to the toilet,
- helping the patient bathe and dress up.
- transporting the patient
- Assisting the patient in and out of the bed
- Changing linen and sheets
- Assisting in daily life activities like serving meals to the patient and feeding them if required
- Assisting the patient in his exercises or walks as advised by the doctor.
Required Skills for Ward Boy job
- A Ward boy should be a good communicator and should deal with the patients calmly and with patience.
- He should also be amiable and be approachable by a patient.
- A ward boy should provide care keeping in mind the dignity of a patient receiving care.
- An ayah should also never be rude to a patient and be friendly towards the patient.
- These few things constitutes some of the core values of ward boy services, and anyone looking for Ward boy services
- The key qualities of a ward boy and ayah is that they should be able to demonstrate basic patient care skills and must possess ethical behaviour and should be dedicated towards providing the best care possible to the patient.
How to apply for Ward Helper jobs in Delhi Take Care Nursing Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Take Care Nursing Private Limited i.e., apna.co
- Go to Take Care Nursing Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Ward Boy post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.