Ward Boy Jobs in Chennai
Spark Manpower and Services is currently hiring candidates for the role of Ward Boy. Notice regarding the Medical vacancy in Chennai location was published by the company on 07/14/2021. The work experience required for this Ward Boy position is 2 – 7 years.
Spark Manpower and Services Medical Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Medical jobs in Chennai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Ward Boy Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Chennai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Spark Manpower and Services official website; apna.co
About Spark Manpower and Services
Spark Manpower And Placement Services Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 01 October 2009. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c. Spark Manpower And Placement Services Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 30 September 2010 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2010. Directors of Spark Manpower And Placement Services Private Limited are Khushninder Singh Bajwa and Harjit Singh.
Complete Details of the Spark Manpower and Services Ward Boy Jobs
|Company||Spark Manpower and Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 7 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000|
Important Details to Apply for Medical jobs in Chennai Spark Manpower and Services
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Chennai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Medical Jobs in Chennai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Chennai jobs at Spark Manpower and Services, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 07/29/2021
Ward Boy Job Description
A Ward boy or a ward assistant, although not as qualified as the doctors or nurses in a hospital but provide very important services in a hospital and in some cases, even in the homes of the patients. Ward boys are primarily responsible for providing care to a patient, an elderly person, chronically sick person or to a mentally and physically disabled person usually in a hospital or clinic. Ward boy basically is responsible for everything, what is expected from an ayah and a little more.
Ward Boy Roles & Responsibilities
A ward boy duties and responsibilities involves maintaining the cleanliness of the patient’s room in a hospital or clinic. He also needs to oversee all the facilities that is needed by the patient is available in the room. Apart from that some of the other responsibilities of a ward boy involves the following;
- assisting a patient get to the toilet,
- helping the patient bathe and dress up.
- transporting the patient
- Assisting the patient in and out of the bed
- Changing linen and sheets
- Assisting in daily life activities like serving meals to the patient and feeding them if required
- Assisting the patient in his exercises or walks as advised by the doctor.
Required Skills for Ward Boy job
- A Ward boy should be a good communicator and should deal with the patients calmly and with patience.
- He should also be amiable and be approachable by a patient.
- A ward boy should provide care keeping in mind the dignity of a patient receiving care.
- An ayah should also never be rude to a patient and be friendly towards the patient.
- These few things constitutes some of the core values of ward boy services, and anyone looking for Ward boy services
- The key qualities of a ward boy and ayah is that they should be able to demonstrate basic patient care skills and must possess ethical behaviour and should be dedicated towards providing the best care possible to the patient.
How to apply for Medical jobs in Chennai Spark Manpower and Services?
- Visit official website of Spark Manpower and Services i.e., apna.co
- Go to Spark Manpower and Services Careers Page
- Click on the Ward Boy post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.