Ward Boy Jobs in Sayeli Star Hospitality Services
Sayeli Star Hospitality Services is hiring aspirants for the role of Ward Boy with experience of 1 – 5 years for Mumbai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Ward Helper Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Mumbai Ward Helper Jobs posted by Sayeli Star Hospitality Services.
The Sayeli Star Hospitality Services has notified the Ward Helper Jobs Vacancy on 4/12/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Ward Helper Jobs in Mumbai.
Ward Helper Jobs in Mumbai
Successful candidates for Ward Helper Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Ward Boy at Sayeli Star Hospitality Services along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Mumbai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Sayeli Star Hospitality Services Ward Helper Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Sayeli Star Hospitality Services Ward Helper Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Sayeli Star Hospitality Services
Job Role: Ward Boy
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 4/12/2021
Last Date: 6/24/2021
No of openings: 5
Experience Required: 1 – 5 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 7000 – Rs. 8000
Selection Process: Interview
About Sayeli Star Hospitality Services
Sayeli Star Hospitality Service in Vasai Road West, Mumbai is a top player in the category Manpower Outsourcing Services in the Mumbai. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Mumbai. Over the course of its journey, this business has established a firm foothold in it’s industry. The belief that customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services, have helped this establishment garner a vast base of customers, which continues to grow by the day.
Description of the Ward Boy Vacancy
A Ward boy or a ward assistant, although not as qualified as the doctors or nurses in a hospital but provide very important services in a hospital and in some cases, even in the homes of the patients. Ward boys are primarily responsible for providing care to a patient, an elderly person, chronically sick person or to a mentally and physically disabled person usually in a hospital or clinic. Ward boy basically is responsible for everything, what is expected from an ayah and a little more.
Skills Required For Ward Boy Vacancy
- A Ward boy should be a good communicator and should deal with the patients calmly and with patience.
- He should also be amiable and be approachable by a patient.
- A ward boy should provide care keeping in mind the dignity of a patient receiving care.
- An ayah should also never be rude to a patient and be friendly towards the patient.
- These few things constitutes some of the core values of ward boy services, and anyone looking for Ward boy services
- The key qualities of a ward boy and ayah is that they should be able to demonstrate basic patient care skills and must possess ethical behaviour and should be dedicated towards providing the best care possible to the patient.
Ward Boy Roles & Responsibilities
A ward boy duties and responsibilities involves maintaining the cleanliness of the patient’s room in a hospital or clinic. He also needs to oversee all the facilities that is needed by the patient is available in the room. Apart from that some of the other responsibilities of a ward boy involves the following;
- Assisting a patient get to the toilet,
- Helping the patient bathe and dress up.
- Transporting the patient
- Assisting the patient in and out of the bed
- Changing linen and sheets
- Assisting in daily life activities like serving meals to the patient and feeding them if required
- Assisting the patient in his exercises or walks as advised by the doctor.
How to apply for Ward Helper Jobs in Mumbai, Sayeli Star Hospitality Services?
- If you believe Sayeli Star Hospitality Services Ward Helper Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Ward Boy.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.