Ward Boy Jobs in Dev Dental Care Ahmedabad
Dev Dental Care is accepting applications for 1 Ward Boy vacancies at Ahmedabad Location. Candidates who have completed Diploma and have required skill set can apply for these Medical Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 03/16/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Ward Boy Job Openings in Ahmedabad like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Medical Jobs in Ahmedabad
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 3 years. Dev Dental Care is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Ward Boy. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Medical jobs in Ahmedabad via devdentalcares.com. When it comes to Ward Boy Jobs in Ahmedabad for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Dev Dental Care, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Dev Dental Care Medical Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Dev Dental Care
Job Role: Ward Boy
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Rs . 6500- Rs. 8000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/31/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Ward Boy Job Description
A Ward boy or a ward assistant, although not as qualified as the doctors or nurses in a hospital but provide very important services in a hospital and in some cases, even in the homes of the patients. Ward boys are primarily responsible for providing care to a patient, an elderly person, chronically sick person or to a mentally and physically disabled person usually in a hospital or clinic. Ward boy basically is responsible for everything, what is expected from an ayah and a little more.
About Dev Dental Care
Dev Dental Care are the Top Most Trusted Provider of Cosmetic, Rest and Family Dentistry. The immaculate mixture of expertise and technology allows us to help every patient come over dental problems and embrace a happy smile.
Required Skills for Ward Boy job
- A Ward boy should be a good communicator and should deal with the patients calmly and with patience.
- He should also be amiable and be approachable by a patient.
- A ward boy should provide care keeping in mind the dignity of a patient receiving care.
- An ayah should also never be rude to a patient and be friendly towards the patient.
- These few things constitutes some of the core values of ward boy services, and anyone looking for Ward boy services
- The key qualities of a ward boy and ayah is that they should be able to demonstrate basic patient care skills and must possess ethical behaviour and should be dedicated towards providing the best care possible to the patient.
Ward Boy Roles & Responsibilities
A ward boy duties and responsibilities involves maintaining the cleanliness of the patient’s room in a hospital or clinic. He also needs to oversee all the facilities that is needed by the patient is available in the room. Apart from that some of the other responsibilities of a ward boy involves the following;
- assisting a patient get to the toilet,
- helping the patient bathe and dress up.
- transporting the patient
- Assisting the patient in and out of the bed
- Changing linen and sheets
- Assisting in daily life activities like serving meals to the patient and feeding them if required
- Assisting the patient in his exercises or walks as advised by the doctor.
How to apply for Medical jobs in Ahmedabad Dev Dental Care?
- Visit official website of Dev Dental Care i.e., devdentalcares.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Ward Boy post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.