US Mortgage Underwriter Jobs in Smart Recruitment Consultancy
Smart Recruitment Consultancy US Mortgage Underwriter Careers: Smart Recruitment Consultancy is currently looking to recruit US Mortgage Underwriter to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the US Mortgage Underwriter job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Content Writer jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 5 years experience. Smart Recruitment Consultancy is offering Rs . 70000 – Rs. 90000 for the position of US Mortgage Underwriter. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Smart Recruitment Consultancy US Mortgage Underwriter Vacancy is 6/28/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website scsmumbai.in.
About Smart Recruitment Consultancy
Smart is a professional search and placement agency, duly recognized by the Ministry of Labour, Govt., of India, catering to the needs of their valuable clients especially in the Middle East & Far East for Indian workers of various types of categories.
Complete Details of the Smart Recruitment Consultancy Content Writer Jobs
|Company Name||Smart Recruitment Consultancy|
|Job Role||US Mortgage Underwriter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 70000 – Rs. 90000|
US Mortgage Underwriter Job Description
We are looking for an experienced mortgage underwriter to evaluate and determine the eligibility of loan applications. The mortgage underwriter’s responsibilities include analyzing and verifying loan applications, evaluating risks, and making loan eligibility decisions.
A successful mortgage underwriter should be able to exercise sound judgment based on detailed analysis and ensure that all documentation is in compliance with the relevant regulations.
Required Skills for US Mortgage Underwriter job
- Experience in loan underwriting.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented with strong data analysis skills.
- High mathematical aptitude.
- Good working knowledge of mortgage loan processing and relevant legal regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and automated underwriting systems.
US Mortgage Underwriter Roles & Responsibilities
- Authorizing and underwriting loans.
- Reviewing and verifying loan applications and supporting documentation.
- Analyzing loan risk and requesting additional information as necessary.
- Preparing reports on assessment findings.
- Making loan eligibility decisions and approving or rejecting applications.
- Reviewing and specifying loan conditions as necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and guidelines.
- Documenting and effectively communicating reasons for the approval/rejection of loans.
- Returning applications with additional documentation to the loan officer for review.
Steps to apply for US Mortgage Underwriter Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Smart Recruitment Consultancy @ scsmumbai.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the US Mortgage Underwriter job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the US Mortgage Underwriter job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.