UI Engineer Jobs in Codemantra Private Limited
Codemantra Private Limited UI Engineer Careers: Codemantra Private Limited is currently looking to recruit UI Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the UI Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 8 years experience. Codemantra Private Limited is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of UI Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Codemantra Private Limited UI Engineer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website codemantra.com.
About Codemantra Private Limited
Codemantra uses technology, automation, process management and deep industry experience to design innovative solutions that improve the competitive position of our publishing partners. Simply put, we give you an edge.
Complete Details of the Codemantra Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||Codemantra Private Limited|
|Job Role||UI Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
UI Engineer Job Description
Software engineers design, develop, and test software and applications for computers. The main duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features.
Required Skills for UI Engineer job
- 5+ years as a UI developer, preferably in digital publishing or content solutions
- Experience in Node.js, Express.js, UI framework/libraries such as BootStrap, JQuery
- Experience in AJAX, Cross Browser Compatibility, Responsive Designs, Single Page Application (SPA)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Less or SASS
- Experience working with REST APIs and web services
- Good understanding on database technologies (noSQL + RDBMS)
- Working knowledge on techniques related to asynchronous programming
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to quickly translate requirements to design to UI modules
- Experience working in agile development environment, using tools like JIRA
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Familiarity with UI testing methodologies and popular test frameworks
- Familiarity with instrumentation and page speed improvement techniques
- Experience with third-party libraries, social media integration, and other public APIs.
UI Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with product managers and design team to review requirements and discuss design
- Work with core engineering team to understand feature specifications
- Derive UI workflows based on requirements, design and feature understanding
- Research UX and UI designs for best in breed products in related areas
- Create wireframes as needed to capture layout and workflow
- Work with stakeholders for design and workflow sign-off before implementation
- Develop front-end software using best in class frameworks to deliver an appealing and responsive user interface
- Ensure that the UI targets a comprehensive coverage of devices and browsers
- Unit test the UI framework with and without backend logic
- Develop automation frameworks to cover unit testing and target workflows
- Deliver quality user interfaces for QA validation
- Conduct live application tests and improvements
Steps to apply for UI Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Codemantra Private Limited @ codemantra.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the UI Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the UI Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.