UI Automation Engineer Jobs in Virtusa Corporation Services Private Limited
Virtusa Corporation Services Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of UI Automation Engineer with experience of 4 – 8 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Tester Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Software Tester Jobs posted by Virtusa Corporation Services Private Limited.
The Virtusa Corporation Services Private Limited has notified the Software Tester Jobs Vacancy on 6/21/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Tester Jobs in Bangalore.
Software Tester Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Software Tester Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of UI Automation Engineer at Virtusa Corporation Services Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Virtusa Corporation Services Private Limited Software Tester Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Virtusa Corporation Services Private Limited Software Tester Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Virtusa Corporation Services Private Limited
Job Role: UI Automation Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/21/2021
Last Date: Not mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 4 – 8 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 66000 – Rs. 108000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Selection Process: Interview
About Virtusa Corporation Services Private Limited
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a global information technology (IT) services company providing IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Using our enhanced global delivery model, innovative platforming approach and industry expertise, we provide cost-effective services that enable our clients to use IT to enhance business performance, accelerate time-to-market, increase productivity and improve customer service. We serve Global 2000 enterprises and the leading software vendors in communications & technology; banking, financial services & insurance; and media & information industries. We build and sustain application platforms for our clients that create competitive advantage.
Description of the UI Automation Engineer Vacancy
Participating in Selenium Environment Setup with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) Automating the design of a framework. Implementing it as per the structure of the project. Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
Skills Required For UI Automation Engineer Vacancy
- Minimum 2+ years of hands on automated test development using Selenium C# is required.
- Solid experience with manual test case design and evaluation for Automation feasibility.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision and produce results.
- Experience working within DevOps tools, framework and workflow is preferred.
UI Automation Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and contribute to requirements analysis and agile story grooming to ensure testability.
- Determine Test automation strategy based on requirements analysis.
- Report testing status to QA Manager and Project Team daily/weekly.
- Design, automate and execute UI test cases and web service test cases.
- Work with the developers, testers and program managers to ensure application stability and requirements coverage.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment often with short QA cycles.
- Guide offshore automation team and act as the front end for the client
How to apply for Software Tester Jobs in Bangalore, Virtusa Corporation Services Private Limited?
- If you believe Virtusa Corporation Services Private Limited Software Tester Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., virtusa.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for UI Automation Engineer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.