Uber Moto Driver Jobs in Jaipur
Uber is currently hiring candidates for the role of Uber Moto Driver. Notice regarding the Driver vacancy in Jaipur location was published by the company on 4/16/2021. The work experience required for this Uber Moto Driver position is 0 – 1 years.
Uber Driver Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Driver jobs in Jaipur, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Uber Moto Driver Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Jaipur are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Uber official website; uber.com
Uber is committing to becoming a fully electric, zero-emission platform by 2040, with 100% of rides taking place in zero-emission vehicles, on public transit, or with micromobility. It is our responsibility as the largest mobility platform in the world to more aggressively tackle the challenge of climate change. We will do this by offering riders more ways to ride green, helping drivers go electric, making transparency a priority and partnering with NGOs and the private sector to help expedite a clean and just energy transition.
Complete Details of the Uber Uber Moto Driver Jobs
|Role||Uber Moto Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 13000 – Rs. 16000|
Important Details to Apply for Driver jobs in Jaipur Uber
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Jaipur for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Driver Jobs in Jaipur. If you are interested in applying for these latest Jaipur jobs at Uber, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : uber.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/16/2021
Uber Moto Driver Job Description
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
Uber Moto Driver Roles & Responsibilities
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
Required Skills for Uber Moto Driver job
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1-year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
How to apply for Driver jobs in Jaipur Uber?
- Visit official website of Uber i.e., uber.com
- Go to Uber Careers Page
- Click on the Uber Moto Driver post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.