Uber Bike Rider Jobs in Workstar Manpower Private Limited Chandigarh
Workstar Manpower Private Limited is accepting applications for 100 Uber Bike Rider vacancies at Chandigarh Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Delivery Boy Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 06/18/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Uber Bike Rider Job Openings in Chandigarh like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Delivery Boy Jobs in Chandigarh
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Workstar Manpower Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Uber Bike Rider. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Delivery Boy jobs in Chandigarh via workstarmanpower.com. When it comes to Uber Bike Rider Jobs in Chandigarh for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Workstar Manpower Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Workstar Manpower Private Limited Delivery Boy Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Workstar Manpower Private Limited
Job Role: Uber Bike Rider
Job Openings: 100
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 30000- Rs. 40000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/20/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Uber Bike Rider Job Description
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of bike rider. Uber ike Riders are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
About Workstar Manpower Private Limited
WORKSTAR MANPOWER Private Limited is an organization that provides an entire spectrum of service-solutions for the basic foundation of any organization – Human Resource. The core set of offerings include Business Strategies, Process and People Outsourcing, Recruitments and Training. The origin of the company dates back to 2015 when it started with one small office in Delhi but gradually had its presence on a pan India basis. In a span of 5 years it has set up a firm and steady foot in the market by benchmarking its services across all levels.
Required Skills for Uber Bike Rider job
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1-year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Uber Bike Rider Roles & Responsibilities
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
How to apply for Delivery Boy jobs in Chandigarh Workstar Manpower Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Workstar Manpower Private Limited i.e., workstarmanpower.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Uber Bike Rider post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.