Truck Driver Jobs in Shree Ganesh Transport
Shree Ganesh Transport Truck Driver Careers: Shree Ganesh Transport is currently looking to recruit Truck Driver to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Truck Driver job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Driver jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 2 years experience. Shree Ganesh Transport is offering Rs .18000 – Rs. 19000 for the position of Truck Driver. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Shree Ganesh Transport Truck Driver Vacancy is 10/15/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website shreeganeshtrans.com.
About Shree Ganesh Transport
Shree Ganesh Transport is an asset based provider of premium transportation services for bulk distribution of liquid chemicals & related products. We have established a strong presence in the bulk liquid chemical carriers industry. Shree Ganesh Transport is among the fastest growing liquid chemical logistics company in the business & commands a leadership status in stainless steel tank lorries business. With over four decades of experience, we have developed a suitable infrastructure & wide cohesive network across the country assisted by GPS & mobile technologies to guarantee satisfaction of our customers. Our efficient professionals & trouble free system ensures prompt & smooth execution of commitments undertaken.
Complete Details of the Shree Ganesh Transport Driver Jobs
|Company Name||Shree Ganesh Transport|
|Job Role||Truck Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs .18000 – Rs. 19000|
Truck Driver Job Description
We are looking for a licensed truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
A Class A CDL or commercial driver license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test.
Required Skills for Truck Driver job
- Class A CDL or commercial driver license.
- Current TWIC card.
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must provide current MVR.
- Must provide a medical certificate.
- High school diploma.
Truck Driver Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Steps to apply for Truck Driver Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Shree Ganesh Transport @ shreeganeshtrans.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Truck Driver job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Truck Driver job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.