Travel Consultant Jobs in Redseasosns Holidays Private Limited Delhi
Redseasosns Holidays Private Limited is accepting applications for 6 Travel Consultant vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Back Office Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 4/1/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Travel Consultant Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Back Office Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 2 – 5 years. Redseasosns Holidays Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Travel Consultant. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Back Office jobs in Delhi via redseasonsholidays.co. When it comes to Travel Consultant Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Redseasosns Holidays Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Redseasosns Holidays Private Limited Back Office Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Redseasosns Holidays Private Limited
Job Role: Travel Consultant
Job Openings: 6
Experience Required: 2 – 5 years
Salary: Rs . 18000 – Rs. 30000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/26/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Travel Consultant Job Description
We are looking for a well-traveled and insightful travel consultant to advise on and plan business and vacation itineraries. The travel consultant should meet with clients to determine their needs, and then select the most appropriate options given time and budget constraints. You should also inform clients of cancellation procedures and any applicable penalties.
To ensure success as a travel consultant, you should plan arrangements in accordance with clients’ mobility and medical requirements. An outstanding travel consultant will monitor and tend to all queries within short turnaround times.
About Redseasosns Holidays Private Limited
Redseasons Holidays provides an Alluring, Benelvent and Magnanimous Holidays to all Individual who gets enrolled with us. We are offering splendid vacation in 5 to 7 Star properties across the world that you will never experience before as the name suggest RedSeason implies Ultra and High peak seasons we are the one who is taking care our customer needs and provide bookings in all peak season as we are crossing the barrier of all high peak season. We provide any time holidays anywhere with our best endeavors. Also, these Hotels and Resorts are situated in such a way that an individual can access nearby airports and other Hotspots.
Required Skills for Travel Consultant job
- Qualification in tourism or similar is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience as a travel consultant, with expertise in local and international travel arrangements.
- Computer literate, with exceptional desktop research and professional writing skills.
- Top-notch interpersonal skills, including communication, respect, and empathy.
- Ability to source the best quotes.
- A knack for delivering multiple outputs within tight turnaround times, as needed.
- Capacity to deliver commendable services that surpass clients’ expectations.
Travel Consultant Roles & Responsibilities
- Responding to inquiries about our company’s services and offerings.
- Determining each client’s requirements, including destinations, length of stay, and transit time.
- Ensuring that clients pay the deposit before you commence with bookings.
- Informing clients about the cancellation policy, including salient dates and all penalties.
- Ascertaining and adhering to the available budget.
- Selecting the most appropriate transport based on the available finances, requisite departure and arrival times, and preferred duration of transit.
- Securing accommodation that is best suited to the budget and location of choice.
- Planning excursions based on each client’s needs and interests.
- Accounting for mobility and medical needs during each phase of the trip planning process.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Delhi Redseasosns Holidays Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Redseasosns Holidays Private Limited i.e., redseasonsholidays.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Travel Consultant post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.