Trainee Engineer Jobs in Mumbai
Evision Technoserve Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer. Notice regarding the Software Engineer vacancy in Mumbai location was published by the company on 7/18/2021. The work experience required for this Trainee Engineer position is 0 – 1 years.
Evision Technoserve Private Limited Software Engineer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software Engineer jobs in Mumbai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Trainee Engineer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Mumbai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Evision Technoserve Private Limited official website; evisions.co.in
About Evision Technoserve Private Limited
Evision Technoserve (ISO 9001-2008) IT Recruitment and Manpower Outsourcing Company Based in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi NCR. Evision Provide Manpower Solution to Wipro, HCL, IBM. Evision Placed 3700 + Trained Fresher in MNC
Complete Details of the Evision Technoserve Private Limited Trainee Engineer Jobs
|Company||Evision Technoserve Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs. 12000 – Rs. 22000|
|Education||MS/M.Sc(Science) in Electronics|
Important Details to Apply for Software Engineer jobs in Mumbai Evision Technoserve Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Mumbai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Engineer Jobs in Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Mumbai jobs at Evision Technoserve Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : evisions.co.in
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Trainee Engineer Job Description
- Hiring Fresher Trainee Engineer
- Recruitment For: Wipro Infotech
- Dail HR Monali Akhare: 7666099588
Trainee Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
The trainee engineer’s responsibilities include attending meetings, conducting desktop and field research, performing all practical and administrative duties assigned by the supervisor, traveling to other sites when required, assisting on projects, offering suggestions for improvement, and writing up reports.
Required Skills for Trainee Engineer job
- Relevant degree in engineering.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- A driver’s license may be required.
- Proficiency in mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
How to apply for Software Engineer jobs in Mumbai Evision Technoserve Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Evision Technoserve Private Limited i.e., evisions.co.in
- Go to Evision Technoserve Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Trainee Engineer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.