TIG Welder Jobs in Tuskers India Private Limited
Tuskers India Private Limited TIG Welder Careers: Tuskers India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit TIG Welder to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the TIG Welder job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Welder jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Tuskers India Private Limited is offering Rs . 14000 – Rs. 18000 for the position of TIG Welder. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Tuskers India Private Limited TIG Welder Vacancy is 6/10/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website tuskerindia.in.
About Tuskers India Private Limited
Tusker is a much sought after brand under Prasara Innotech Pvt Ltd. Tusker manufactures and services the needs of modular kitchen makers and fulfill the dreams of end users with its patented products – Tusker Stainless Steel 304 Grade Modules.
Tusker’s products are a result of countless hours of meticulous research & design by a dedicated team of experts that have a combined experience of over 2 decades.This enables Tusker to provide world-class SS 304 kitchen cabinets that are robust, aesthetic, corrosion free, pest and dust free and have the longest life amongst modular furniture. They come in varied sizes for all the 5 work zones a kitchen has.
Complete Details of the Tuskers India Private Limited Welder Jobs
|Company Name||Tuskers India Private Limited|
|Job Role||TIG Welder|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 14000 – Rs. 18000|
TIG Welder Job Description
Our company is looking for a highly talented welder to join our dynamic team. We’re seeking a hardworking professional who likes meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations. Your chief responsibilities will include interpreting designs, monitoring machinery, and assessing welded components.
To excel in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of welding machinery and electrical equipment. The successful candidate will also have a steady hand and outstanding attention to detail.
Required Skills for TIG Welder job
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a welder.
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
TIG Welder Roles & Responsibilities
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions
Steps to apply for TIG Welder Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Tuskers India Private Limited @ tuskerindia.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the TIG Welder job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the TIG Welder job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.