Testing Engineer Jobs in Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited
Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Testing Engineer with experience of 3 – 8 years for Chennai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Programmer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Chennai Software Programmer Jobs posted by Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited.
The Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited has notified the Software Programmer Jobs Vacancy on 7/23/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Programmer Jobs in Chennai.
Software Programmer Jobs in Chennai
Successful candidates for Software Programmer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Testing Engineer at Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Chennai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited Software Programmer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited Software Programmer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited
Job Role: Testing Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/23/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 8 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 41000 – Rs. 100000
Selection Process: Interview
About Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited
We are working with 37 Large and Mid-Size IT Consulting & Engineering Services Companies. We are supporting them in Skill Areas like ERP, ADM, IMS, Mobile & Internet, Aviation, Automotive, Oil & Gas and Testing.
Description of the Testing Engineer Vacancy
Test engineers are responsible for designing and implementing the tests that ensure the quality and the functionality of a product. They are involved in all phases of the testing program, from designing the test parameters to troubleshooting errors, and writing up final test procedures.
Skills Required For Testing Engineer Vacancy
- Good Manual/Automation Skills.
- Exposure to Database/API Testing.
- Minimum 3 yrs of experience in automation (Selenium/Protractor).
- Good Exposure to Agile Ways of Working.
- Good Communication, Presentation & Problem Solving skills.
- Exposure to Windchill Products is an added advantage.
Testing Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze Specifications. Before they begin performing any tests, Testers will need to review and analyze the specifications of their company’s software.
- Develop Tests
- Execute Tests.
- Document Bugs.
- Troubleshoot Issues.
- Re-Test Software.
How to apply for Software Programmer Jobs in Chennai, Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited?
- If you believe Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited Software Programmer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., orcapodservices.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Testing Engineer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.