Testing Engineer Jobs in Oracle India Private Limited
Oracle India Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Testing Engineer with experience of 4 – 6 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Testing Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Testing Jobs posted by Oracle India Private Limited.
The Oracle India Private Limited has notified the Testing Jobs Vacancy on 9/3/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Testing Jobs in Bangalore.
Testing Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Testing Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Testing Engineer at Oracle India Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Oracle India Private Limited Testing Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Oracle India Private Limited Testing Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Oracle India Private Limited
Job Role: Testing Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 9/3/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 4 – 6 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 80000 – Rs. 125000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Selection Process: Interview
About Oracle India Private Limited
At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.
Description of the Testing Engineer Vacancy
- Strong test design experience and good knowledge of core banking products (e.g. Current & Savings Accounts, Term Deposits, Loans, Cards, Origination, small and medium business Lending, Corporate banking etc.)
- Exposure to formal test processes (using Test Management / Defect Management tools like Test Director / Quality Center / any other)
- Experience in doing System Test / UAT test case design and execution
- Good analytical and logical thinking
- Critical thinking skills with focus on high quality
Skills Required For Testing Engineer Vacancy
- Creating documentation.
- Preparing software tests.
- Understanding the testing process.
- Composing defect reports.
- Following sign-off procedures.
- Analytical and logical reasoning.
- Business mapping.
- Using a “glocal” perspective.
Testing Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Passionate learner of functional domain, product and technology
- Exposure to automation testing is preferable
- Ability to work under time constraint and for long hours
- Testing of product functionality for core banking applications e.g. Current & Savings Accounts, Term Deposits, Loans, Cards, Origination, small and medium business Lending, Corporate banking etc.
- FS document reviews, analysis, preparing test plans & carrying out testing
- Test environment setup & execution(IUT/MT/ST)
- Knowledge of JAVA scripting for automation is helpful
How to apply for Testing Jobs in Bangalore, Oracle India Private Limited?
- If you believe Oracle India Private Limited Testing Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., oracle.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Testing Engineer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.