Testing Engineer Jobs in HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Technologies Limited Testing Engineer Careers: HCL Technologies Limited is currently looking to recruit Testing Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Lucknow. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Testing Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Tester jobs in Lucknow
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 8 years experience. HCL Technologies Limited is offering Rs. 66000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Testing Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for HCL Technologies Limited Testing Engineer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website hcltech.com.
About HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 50 countries including United Kingdom, United States, France, and Germany with a worldwide network of R&D, “innovation labs” and “delivery centers”,
Complete Details of the HCL Technologies Limited Software Tester Jobs
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Limited|
|Job Role||Testing Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 66000 – Rs. 100000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Testing Engineer Job Description
HCL is hiring Automation Tester/Lead for Lucknow location.
Required Skills for Testing Engineer job
- Java, Automation using Selenium
- Android application automation, Windows-based Electron application automation using Selenium.
- Experience in tools like Jenkins, Git, Jira.
- Good to have :
- Experience in Performance Testing tools using Jmeter / Performance center.
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
Testing Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
Test engineers are responsible for designing and implementing the tests that ensure the quality and the functionality of a product. They are involved in all phases of the testing program, from designing the test parameters to troubleshooting errors, and writing up final test procedures.
Steps to apply for Testing Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of HCL Technologies Limited @ hcltech.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Testing Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Testing Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.