Testing Engineer Jobs in India
Galaxy Web Links Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Testing Engineer. Notice regarding the Software Tester vacancy in India location was published by the company on 6/20/2021. The work experience required for this Testing Engineer position is 3 – 6 years.
Galaxy Web Links Limited Software Tester Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software Tester jobs in India, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Testing Engineer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in India are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Galaxy Web Links Limited official website; galaxyweblinks.com
About Galaxy Web Links Limited
Galaxy Weblinks is a new generation of e-Business solutions providing enterprise. We develop robust web solutions that transform businesses into online management tools. From start-ups to established businesses, we help people transform their web presence into an asset by creating competitive advantages through e-strategy, development, rapid deployment, and continuous management.
Complete Details of the Galaxy Web Links Limited Testing Engineer Jobs
|Company||Galaxy Web Links Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 66000 – Rs. 108003|
|Education||B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics|
Important Details to Apply for Software Tester jobs in India Galaxy Web Links Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in India for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Tester Jobs in India. If you are interested in applying for these latest India jobs at Galaxy Web Links Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : galaxyweblinks.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Testing Engineer Job Description
Test engineers are responsible for designing and implementing the tests that ensure the quality and the functionality of a product. They are involved in all phases of the testing program, from designing the test parameters to troubleshooting errors, and writing up final test procedures.
Testing Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, Develop and Execute test strategies, test scenarios, and test plans for new components and help root-cause issues working with software development teams.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, product managers, and business systems analysts.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Required Skills for Testing Engineer job
- Knowledge and Experience on JAVA, Junit/TestNG, Appium, Selenium with setting up cloud infrastructure for automated testing on the cloud using virtual devices, good experience with integration of automation test suites with CI/CD.
- Proficiency in manual testing of Web and mobile applications is a must
- Must have hands-on experience with automation tools like Appium, Selenium, TestingWhiz, HPE, SOAP UI/Pro
- Must have experience with integration of automation test suites with CI/CD. Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Proven experience with the development and maintenance of regression and performance tests in a complex architecture.
- To be able to establish a solid relationship with other team members to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
- Passion for testing with the “break it” mentality.
- Detailed knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation
- In-depth understanding of IT software development life cycle and product process-oriented agile development environment like Scrum, Defect life cycle
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
How to apply for Software Tester jobs in India Galaxy Web Links Limited?
- Visit official website of Galaxy Web Links Limited i.e., galaxyweblinks.com
- Go to Galaxy Web Links Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Testing Engineer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.