Test Automation Architect Jobs in Quillbot IT Services Private Limited Hyderabad
Quillbot IT Services Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Test Automation Architect vacancies at Hyderabad Location. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization and have required skill set can apply for these Testing Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 9/27/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Test Automation Architect Job Openings in Hyderabad like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Testing Jobs in Hyderabad
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 6 – 11 years. Quillbot IT Services Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Test Automation Architect. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Testing jobs in Hyderabad via quillbot.com. When it comes to Test Automation Architect Jobs in Hyderabad for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Quillbot IT Services Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Quillbot IT Services Private Limited Testing Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Quillbot IT Services Private Limited
Job Role: Test Automation Architect
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 6 – 11 years
Salary: Rs. 116000 – Rs. 250000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Test Automation Architect Job Description
- 6+ year of quality engineer experience with a solid background in writing structured automated tests for WEB and Mobile applications
- 2+ years of working on back-end Web Services (API & Automation testing)
- 2+ years working as Test Automation Architect (or similar), including proven experience of designing and implementing Automation Testing frameworks
- Good knowledge in programming concepts and experience in programming languages
- Expert in automation frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Appium
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise
- Expertise with web performance infrastructure and cloud resources (GCP).
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
- Self-driven, passionate, a team player with a “can do” attitude
- Strong experience in BDD, TDD, Data driven and Hybrid automation frameworks
- Experience with Web application standards and REST API’s (Web services, JSON, HTTP, HTTPs)
- Adaptable and can quickly learn new technologies
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Mentor and inspire others to raise the bar for everyone around them
About Quillbot IT Services Private Limited
QuillBot is an AI edtech writing platform that provides students, attorneys, educators, ELLs, and bloggers with free online writing and research tools to help them become more effective, productive, and confident writers. Founded under the belief that learning and applying the knowledge is more rewarding than the mundane aspects of writing, The QuillBot team seeks to advance that idea by, automating those tasks and allowing their users to focus on what they write, not how they should write it. Whether one is writing emails, social media posts, or essays, QuillBot has their back. It has an arsenal of productivity-enhancing tools that are already changing the way the world writes. QuillBot currently caters to more than 7 million users monthly active users all across the globe.
Required Skills for Test Automation Architect job
- Experience in testing applications on Cloud infrastructure (GCP) a plus
- Experience working with Docker containers is a plus
- Knowledge of build automation & CI/CD tools
- Knowledge in security testing, performance tuning is a definite plus
Test Automation Architect Roles & Responsibilities
Own test automation solutions, designing automation frameworks.
- Automation script development and the optimization of those scripts.
- Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality.
- Collaborate with product teams to strategize & align long term solutions for test automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- To work with QA team for resolution of technical issues of the product as needed.
- Take a proactive approach to identification, prevention and support for defects.
- Writing and reviewing Automation test strategies / test plans and test cases based on product requirements.
- Make Automation testing as integral part of the development process.
- Mentor junior-SDE-Test individuals.
- Be a major contributor to our test frameworks and services.
How to apply for Testing jobs in Hyderabad Quillbot IT Services Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Quillbot IT Services Private Limited i.e., quillbot.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Test Automation Architect post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.