Tell Caller Jobs in Shine Management Services
Shine Management Services is hiring aspirants for the role of Tell Caller with experience of 0 – 1 years for Chennai location. Aspirants, who are looking for BPO Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Chennai BPO Jobs posted by Shine Management Services.
The Shine Management Services has notified the BPO Jobs Vacancy on 07/13/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for BPO Jobs in Chennai.
BPO Jobs in Chennai
Successful candidates for BPO Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Tell Caller at Shine Management Services along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Chennai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Shine Management Services BPO Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Shine Management Services BPO Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Shine Management Services
Job Role: Tell Caller
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 07/13/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 10000- Rs. 25000
Selection Process: Interview
About Shine Management Services
Shine Management Services has over 17 years experience in services Spanning, Recruitment, outplacement, It is one of the India’s Fastest Growing Professional Support Services Businesses with over 3,500 employees at more than 5 offices across South India. It is an agency Supplies manpower across all Industires With high Quality personneland Staffing Solutions, we also maximise Opportunities for Jobsekers, helping them make the right Career move with employers. Shine is Specialised in all Industries, we provide both temporatu and Permanent employees based on the requirement.
Description of the Tell Caller Vacancy
We are searching for an engaged telecaller to boost sales by reaching out to current and possible clients. To this end, the telecaller will be required to obtain lists of individuals’ information, and to source data for additional members of the target audience. You should also jot down important notes during conversations to facilitate follow-ups by our staff.
To be successful as a telecaller, you should be able to convince even the toughest of individuals to purchase our offerings. A remarkable telecaller will suggest ways in which clients’ feedback can be utilized to improve our services.
Skills Required For Tell Caller Vacancy
- Prior experience as a telecaller or similar.
- Completion of a sales-related training program is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Exposure to diverse viewpoints, cultural norms, and experiences.
- Superb verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.
Tell Caller Roles & Responsibilities
- Studying the details of each offering and remaining abreast of updates to these offerings.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals’ contact details.
Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of items.
- Addressing clients’ uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Noting important details of each conversation.
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sales team for closing.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others’ dispositions.
How to apply for BPO Jobs in Chennai, Shine Management Services?
- If you believe Shine Management Services BPO Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., shinems.in.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Tell Caller.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.