Tele Caller Jobs in Yashoda Hospital and Research Centre Limited
Yashoda Hospital and Research Centre Limited Tele Caller Careers: Yashoda Hospital and Research Centre Limited is currently looking to recruit Tele Caller to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Tele Caller job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
BPO jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 4 years experience. Yashoda Hospital and Research Centre Limited is offering Rs . 8000 – Rs. 10000 for the position of Tele Caller. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Yashoda Hospital and Research Centre Limited Tele Caller Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website yashodahospital.org.
About Yashoda Hospital and Research Centre Limited
Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital is a tertiary care hospital with focus on providing world class and holistic healthcare services with excellence in multi specialties to treat patients with respect, compassion, dignity and ensuring their safety by complying with all legal requirements & significant environmental aspects to maintain adherence with NABH standards through continuous quality improvement.
Complete Details of the Yashoda Hospital and Research Centre Limited BPO Jobs
|Company Name||Yashoda Hospital and Research Centre Limited|
|Job Role||Tele Caller|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs . 8000 – Rs. 10000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Tele Caller Job Description
We are searching for an engaged telecaller to boost sales by reaching out to current and possible clients. To this end, the telecaller will be required to obtain lists of individuals’ information, and to source data for additional members of the target audience. You should also jot down important notes during conversations to facilitate follow-ups by our staff.
To be successful as a telecaller, you should be able to convince even the toughest of individuals to purchase our offerings. A remarkable telecaller will suggest ways in which clients’ feedback can be utilized to improve our services.
Required Skills for Tele Caller job
- Prior experience as a telecaller or similar.
- Completion of a sales-related training program is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Exposure to diverse viewpoints, cultural norms, and experiences.
- Superb verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.
Tele Caller Roles & Responsibilities
- Studying the details of each offering and remaining abreast of updates to these offerings.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals’ contact details.
- Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of items.
- Addressing clients’ uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Noting important details of each conversation.
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sales team for closing.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others’ dispositions.
Steps to apply for Tele Caller Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Yashoda Hospital and Research Centre Limited @ yashodahospital.org.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Tele Caller job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Tele Caller job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.