Technical Support Manager Jobs in Gurgaon
PC Solutions Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Technical Support Manager. Notice regarding the Technical Support vacancy in Gurgaon location was published by the company on 8/28/2021. The work experience required for this Technical Support Manager position is 1 – 5 years.
PC Solutions Private Limited Technical Support Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Technical Support jobs in Gurgaon, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Technical Support Manager Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Gurgaon are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at PC Solutions Private Limited official website; naukri.com
About PC Solutions Private Limited
PC Solutions Private Limited, an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013 certified company that provides technology-driven infrastructure solutions to meet the strategic objectives of our customers. We deliver unmatched business value through a combination of Process Excellence, Quality Frameworks and Service Delivery Transformation that adapt readily to customer’s exclusive business and IT needs of present and in the future.
Complete Details of the PC Solutions Private Limited Technical Support Manager Jobs
|Company||PC Solutions Private Limited|
|Role||Technical Support Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 20000 – Rs. 28000|
Important Details to Apply for Technical Support jobs in Gurgaon PC Solutions Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Gurgaon for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Technical Support Jobs in Gurgaon. If you are interested in applying for these latest Gurgaon jobs at PC Solutions Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : naukri.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Technical Support Manager Job Description
- 1-5 years experience with remote desktop support-ability to troubleshoot software, hardware and connectivity issues remotely
- At least 1 to 2 years utilizing chat functionality to service the customer
- Experience with MS Office Applications including Outlook, software, hardware and application support for Windows and MAC issues
- Experience with providing support for remote employees using multiple form factors: Citrix environments ,VDI machines, Avaya/Cisco Telephony
- Familiarity with security tools and triaging
Technical Support Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience with installation, upgrade, and maintenance of software, hardware and peripherals Deliverables
- Utilize remote control tools to manage and enforce compliance withstandards•
- Assist in enabling the enforcement of compliance to standards and the appropriate optimization of devices and software
- Using chat functionality, resolve Incidents and diagnose underlying Problems using remote-control capability and when possible implement corrective actions to Resolve Problems. If Resolution is not possible, escalate per the escalation procedures.
- In addition to leveraging knowledge cases for issue resolution, pre-defined scripts will be utilized to remediate issues
- Update knowledge cases as necessary to ensure knowledge is up to date and represents the most effective way to service the customer’s incident
Required Skills for Technical Support Manager job
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Candidates should be Graduate (Pursuing or result awaited not allowed)
- Should have excellent communication skill
- should be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- candidates experienced with Remote support and Chat Process are preferred
How to apply for Technical Support jobs in Gurgaon PC Solutions Private Limited?
- Visit official website of PC Solutions Private Limited i.e., naukri.com
- Go to PC Solutions Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Technical Support Manager post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.