Technical Support Engineer Jobs in Chennai
Velocix Solutions India LLP is currently hiring candidates for the role of Technical Support Engineer. Notice regarding the Administration vacancy in Chennai location was published by the company on 7/12/2021. The work experience required for this Technical Support Engineer position is 4 – 7 years.
Velocix Solutions India LLP Administration Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Administration jobs in Chennai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Technical Support Engineer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Chennai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Velocix Solutions India LLP official website; velocix.careersitemanager.com
About Velocix Solutions India LLP
Velocix is the world’s leading provider of content delivery, origin and storage, and stream personalization software and we are Making Video Personal, on every connected screen. Our technology is used to engage, entertain, and inform millions of people around the globe, every single day. We help consumers connect with the content they love by building products that are more responsive to personal viewing preferences, making every video experience more rewarding. We work closely with our customers, including telecommunications, cable, and online video service providers, to help them navigate a rapidly changing video market, so they can lead the transformation, compete more effectively, and grow their businesses
Complete Details of the Velocix Solutions India LLP Technical Support Engineer Jobs
|Company||Velocix Solutions India LLP|
|Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4 – 7 years|
|Salary||Rs. 88000 – Rs. 100000|
Important Details to Apply for Administration jobs in Chennai Velocix Solutions India LLP
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Chennai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Administration Jobs in Chennai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Chennai jobs at Velocix Solutions India LLP, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : velocix.careersitemanager.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Technical Support Engineer Job Description
Velocix Video Service Centre(VSC) is responsible for managing the Video Operations for Tier1/2 Service providers around the world. As a VSC Engineer the selected person will be working to maximize service availability and performance levels of the Video products and services in customer networks by the provision of efficient, high quality network management and first level support.
Technical Support Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- 24 x 7 Cover – participating in a shift rotation.
- Network Management – Monitoring, configuration and maintenance of customer systems/networks.
- Technical Support – Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues, and providing general assistance and advice.
- Incident/Problem Management – Tracking issues via ticketing system, keeping all parties updated with progress, and ownership of faults through to resolution, and ensuring that all customer SLAs are adhered to.
- Escalation – Raising issues to both internal teams and external suppliers as required.
- Supplier Management – Ensuring that suppliers are providing adequate support and adhering to their SLAs, and escalating as and when required.
- Proactive Management – Undertaking analysis of system activity/performance to spot potential problems and either act or escalate as appropriate.
- Continuous Improvement – Keeping up-to-date with new product information and process changes, and contributing to knowledge base and tools via development of new/updated documentation or software
- Documentation – Generate clear and concise documentation in the form of configuration records, Standard Operating Procedures, case notes, technical tips, etc.
- Communication – Be the first interface towards customer through professional and effective communication.
Required Skills for Technical Support Engineer job
- Strong knowledge on monitoring tools like Nagios, Grafana, DataDog.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of Linux systems administration; proficient in use of command line interface and basic scripting (shell, Perl, etc.)
- Strong knowledge/understanding of internet protocols and standards (e.g. IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS)
- Knowledge / understanding in Virtualization [VMware / ESXi / vSphere / Openstack / KVM)
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, Operations and Hardware.
- Possess level 1 and level 2 troubleshooting experience on Video or IT or telecommunication infrastructure.
- Demonstrable ability to apply the above knowledge in practical situations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply for Administration jobs in Chennai Velocix Solutions India LLP?
- Visit official website of Velocix Solutions India LLP i.e., velocix.careersitemanager.com
- Go to Velocix Solutions India LLP Careers Page
- Click on the Technical Support Engineer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.