Technical Support Engineer Jobs in UBS
UBS Technical Support Engineer Careers: UBS is currently looking to recruit Technical Support Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Technical Support Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Admin jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 4 – 8 years experience. UBS is offering Rs. 66000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Technical Support Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for UBS Technical Support Engineer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world
Complete Details of the UBS Admin Jobs
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||4 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 66000 – Rs. 100000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Technical Support Engineer Job Description
You’ll be working with the Application Support team in Pune. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level.
Required Skills for Technical Support Engineer job
• 5 – 8 years of experience in IT support role within financial services industry
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of incident and problem management practices.
• Demonstrated hands-on domain skills and track record of successful projects and deliveries
• Highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications
• Demonstrable experience in delivering a quality operational service to customers
Technical Support Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
• Be responsible for providing hands-on Level 2 production support of Corporate Center business aligned applications
• Govern production support execution as aligned to existing ITIL framework
• Follow effective and efficient operational policies, processes and procedures
• Ensure all forms of workload are managed in line with established processes and procedures
• Work closely with the vendor, key stakeholders to plan for cost optimized solutions, manage delivery, implementation, process improvement and production product support.
• Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (i.e. you know how to figure problems out)
• Possess strong verbal, writing and communication skills
Steps to apply for Technical Support Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of UBS @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Technical Support Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Technical Support Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.