Technical Support Engineer Jobs in IKONTEL Solutions Private Limited
IKONTEL Solutions Private Limited Technical Support Engineer Careers: IKONTEL Solutions Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Technical Support Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Technical Support Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Admin jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 3 years experience. IKONTEL Solutions Private Limited is offering Rs. 12000 – Rs. 27000 for the position of Technical Support Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for IKONTEL Solutions Private Limited Technical Support Engineer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website ikontel.com.
About IKONTEL Solutions Private Limited
ikonTel is a next generation high quality product development and software solution company with an endeavor to offer cost effective and high-end technology solutions focused on addressing customer’s pain areas. We have a supportive and inclusive atmosphere where sky is the limit for performers and a Techno savvy team who love to experiment. We have a range of products that cater to the Telecom and health Care industries in India
Complete Details of the IKONTEL Solutions Private Limited Admin Jobs
|Company Name||IKONTEL Solutions Private Limited|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs. 12000 – Rs. 27000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Technical Support Engineer Job Description
Network Engineers are responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the local and wide area networks of an organisation to ensure maximum uptime for users. The role can include designing system configurations, documenting and managing the installation of a new network, and maintaining and upgrading existing systems as necessary. Location : Bhubaneswar and Bangalore
Required Skills for Technical Support Engineer job
- Network knowledge
- Network design and implementation
- Network troubleshooting
- Tracking budget expenses
- LAN knowledge
- Network hardware configuration
- Troubleshoot and fix up the issues in desktop and laptop.
- Knowledge of installing Window OS/Linux in desktop and laptop.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in Network/Systems administration side.
Technical Support Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining IT setup & infrastructure
- Establishes and maintains network performance.
- Resolve Networking & hardware Problems
- Software Installation
- Server Maintenance
- Builds net configurations and connections.
- Troubleshoots network problems.
- IP address auditing.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration and directing
- system installation.
- Maximizes performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages and
- scheduling upgrades.
- Configures router.
- Firewall Configuration & Maintenance
Steps to apply for Technical Support Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of IKONTEL Solutions Private Limited @ ikontel.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Technical Support Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Technical Support Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.