Technical Support Engineer Jobs in Chennai
IBM is currently hiring candidates for the role of Technical Support Engineer. Notice regarding the Admin vacancy in Chennai location was published by the company on 9/1/2021. The work experience required for this Technical Support Engineer position is 11 – 13 years.
IBM Admin Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Admin jobs in Chennai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Technical Support Engineer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Chennai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at IBM official website; ibm.com
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Complete Details of the IBM Technical Support Engineer Jobs
|Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||11 – 13 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 70000|
Important Details to Apply for Admin jobs in Chennai IBM
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Chennai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Admin Jobs in Chennai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Chennai jobs at IBM, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : ibm.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Technical Support Engineer Job Description
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Technical Support Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Accountability for audibility of the documented Incident, problem and change process
- Deploying the documented process, including education of process users during deployment
- Ensuring improvements to the process through required service improvements plans.
- Assisting in resolution of process exceptions that arise during normal day-to-day process activities as requested
- Monitoring regular process measurements
- Address and analyze negative trends that impact effectiveness or efficiency of the IPC processes
- Ensuring appropriate issue records are opened to address negative trends that are associated with specific operational areas or functions
- Ensuring ongoing education is provided to process users when requested or when circumstances indicate that education would improve process execution
Required Skills for Technical Support Engineer job
- Overall 11 years of experience
- At least 5-9 years of experience in Incident/ Problem /Change Management
- Graduate degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Electronics & telecommunication.
- Proficient in using MS Office tools.
- Preferably MCSE / CCNA certified
- Project Management Skills
- ITIL v3 (Inter/Expert) / COBIT / PMP Certification
- Good understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Understanding of Hybrid Cloud, IaaS & PaaS Architecture, Networking Knowledge, Storage/database
How to apply for Admin jobs in Chennai IBM?
- Visit official website of IBM i.e., ibm.com
- Go to IBM Careers Page
- Click on the Technical Support Engineer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.