Technical Support Engineer Jobs in Allstate Solutions Private Limited
Allstate Solutions Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Technical Support Engineer with experience of 4 – 6 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Admin Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Admin Jobs posted by Allstate Solutions Private Limited.
The Allstate Solutions Private Limited has notified the Admin Jobs Vacancy on 7/23/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Admin Jobs in Bangalore.
Admin Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Admin Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Technical Support Engineer at Allstate Solutions Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Allstate Solutions Private Limited Admin Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Allstate Solutions Private Limited Admin Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Allstate Solutions Private Limited
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/23/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 4 – 6 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000 – Rs. 108000
Selection Process: Interview
About Allstate Solutions Private Limited
The Allstate Corporation is one of the largest publicly held insurance providers in the United States. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada. Ranked No. 70 in the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue, Allstate Corporation owns and operates 18 companies around the United States, Canada and India.
Description of the Technical Support Engineer Vacancy
- Sr. Consultant with 4-6 years of hands-on operational experience and Working knowledge on TAM
- Working knowledge of Internet and Internet protocols (http; https)
- Working knowledge of Networking (DNS, Load Balancers, OSI model, Firewalls)
- Working knowledge of Windows, Unix and LINUX platforms including:
- Hardware performance and capacity commands
Skills Required For Technical Support Engineer Vacancy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with clients and technical staff to assist in root cause analysis
- Work well under pressure and timelines to produce results
- Analytical skill set and insight for “connecting the dots” when troubleshooting application issues via error messages, log reviews and anecdotal details provided
Technical Support Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Day to Day Support/Operations activities for TAM or ISAM Infrastructure, including:
- Provide first line of support for TAM Infrastructure (shift: Monday through Sunday)
- Participate in SWAT and Incident related calls with clients
Assist in troubleshooting issues within defined SLAs for the TAM Infrastructure
- Assist in preparation of Consumption and Capacity reports (CPU, memory, availability, etc)
- Assist with creation, maintenance and updates of documentation related to Infrastructure processes and procedures
- Assist with Performance testing and documentation of test results
- Execute basic Operational tasks via scripts and documented procedures for the TAM Infrastructure
- Monitoring the servers and health check of all applications
How to apply for Admin Jobs in Bangalore, Allstate Solutions Private Limited?
- If you believe Allstate Solutions Private Limited Admin Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., allstateindia.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Technical Support Engineer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.