Technical Lead Jobs in NexInfo Chennai
NexInfo is accepting applications for Various Technical Lead vacancies at Chennai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Software Developer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 9/27/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Technical Lead Job Openings in Chennai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Software Developer Jobs in Chennai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 6 – 11 years. NexInfo is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Technical Lead. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Software Developer jobs in Chennai via nexinfo.com. When it comes to Technical Lead Jobs in Chennai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of NexInfo, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the NexInfo Software Developer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: NexInfo
Job Role: Technical Lead
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 6 – 11 years
Salary: Rs. 100000 – Rs. 120000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Technical Lead Job Description
- Implementation of different Kinaxis Rapid Response modules like Supply Planning, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning and Aggregate Supply Planning.
- Implementation of seeded Rapid Response resources in each of these applications like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc. in at least one of these modules.
- Capability to design chain planning solution and/or Demand Planning Solution, map requirements to functionality provided by Kinaxis Rapid Response and implement the process flows with Kinaxis Rapid Response
NexInfo is a leading business solutions firm that excels in tailored supply chain and product lifecycle management solutions, with innovative specialization in business process design, software implementations, managed services, staff augmentation and SaaS solutions.
Required Skills for Technical Lead job
- 5-8 years of experience with Supply Chain Planning Solutions and 3-5 years experience with Kinaxis Rapid Response.
- Ability to configure workbooks, worksheets, Reports, Forms and Scripts in Rapid Response based on solution design documents.
- Foundational level understanding of Kinaxis Rapid Response data model, key control settings and analytics.
- Experience with integration of legacy data, or spreadsheets and data management in Kinaxis Rapid Response.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and team members to understand requirement and discuss design options.
- Development of test plans and test cases, unit testing of solution, issue resolution and user acceptance testing.
- Exposure in maintenance of Kinaxis solution.
- Exposure to supply chain planning processes (demand planning, supply planning, S&OP, etc.)
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
Technical Lead Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in deep-dive customer business requirements discovery sessions and develop requirements specifications documentation.
- Support the data management, validation and testing of the solution and capture user feedback.
- Kinaxis Rapid Response Contributor Level 1, Author Level 2 and Solution Consultant Level 1 certifications are desired
- Knowledge of integrating Kinaxis with host ERP systems both Inbound and Outbound Interfaces
- Kinaxis administration knowledge is required.
How to apply for Software Developer jobs in Chennai NexInfo?
- Visit official website of NexInfo i.e., nexinfo.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Technical Lead post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.