Technical Lead Jobs in Mulya Consulting
Mulya Consulting is hiring aspirants for the role of Technical Lead with experience of 10 – 20 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Programmer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Software Programmer Jobs posted by Mulya Consulting.
The Mulya Consulting has notified the Software Programmer Jobs Vacancy on 7/21/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Programmer Jobs in Bangalore.
Software Programmer Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Software Programmer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Technical Lead at Mulya Consulting along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Mulya Consulting Software Programmer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Mulya Consulting Software Programmer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Mulya Consulting
Job Role: Technical Lead
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/21/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 10 – 20 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 125000 – Rs. 250000
Education: M.Tech in Any Specialization
Selection Process: Interview
About Mulya Consulting
Top3 Semiconductor Organization in the world
Description of the Technical Lead Vacancy
If you are passionate about computer graphics and working with leading graphics engineers on I latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our GTCHE team has opportunities for you. As part of GTCHE (GTCHE: GFX & Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering) team we are passionate about delivering best-in-class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future. You will develop graphics, media, display & imaging solutions for a range of platforms from traditional PCs to high end datacenter servers. GTCHE is seeking for Post-Silicon Validation and Debug Engineers for Discrete Graphics SOC [PCIE, HBM Memory Controller, Power Management, Security, DFD Tools, Boot/reset/Clocking Flows] and Graphics, Media , Display domains. In this role you will work closely with architects, software/hardware engineering, Performance/Power teams and simulator experts. IF you have the desire and ability to learn quickly and gain new knowledge your potential here is limitless.
Skills Required For Technical Lead Vacancy
- Familiarity with SoC/IP level architecture/design, Relevant experience in SOC Post silicon validation , Proven expertise in Silicon product development.
- Experience in creating Validation environments from scratch for validation of SoC/System level test execution.
- Experience with Validation of various type of external interfaces, like DDR, HBM, PCIe or similar.
- Experience with Post Silicon Debug /Validation and/or Emulation
- Familiarity with Driver and firmware flows
- Design validation on System level functionality (power management, memory, PCIe)
- Working knowledge of standard post-Si debug and regression tools/methodologies. Also any emulation tools. DFX methodologies and tools usage.
- Experience in Graphics Hardware-Software interfacing and debug would be plus
- Knowledge of Software programming. Good programming skills in C/C++ and scripting (such as PythonSV or Ruby)
Technical Lead Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, define and develop system validation environment and test suites.
- Use and apply pre-silicon and post-silicon platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance/ functionality to spec.
- Be responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures.
- Build Debug Methodologies, Content Coverage and Validation frame works.
- Require broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Validation teams.
How to apply for Software Programmer Jobs in Bangalore, Mulya Consulting?
- If you believe Mulya Consulting Software Programmer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., naukri.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Technical Lead.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.