Technical Lead Jobs in KPIT Technologies Limited
KPIT Technologies Limited Technical Lead Careers: KPIT Technologies Limited is currently looking to recruit Technical Lead to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Technical Lead job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 4 – 7 years experience. KPIT Technologies Limited is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 75000 for the position of Technical Lead. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for KPIT Technologies Limited Technical Lead Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website kpit.com.
About KPIT Technologies Limited
KPIT is a global technology company with software solutions that will help mobility leapfrog towards autonomous, clean, smart and connected future. With 7000+ Automobelievers across the globe, specializing in embedded software, AI & Digital solutions, KPIT enables customers accelerate implementation of next generation mobility technologies . With development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand and India – KPIT works with leaders in mobility and is present where the ecosystem is transforming.
Complete Details of the KPIT Technologies Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||KPIT Technologies Limited|
|Job Role||Technical Lead|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||4 – 7 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 75000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Technical Lead Job Description
The technical leader in the AUTOSAR team will lead the team and groom individuals to build a high performing team. He will also ensure that the technical KRASs for customer project are met. The individual will have tremendous learning opportunities into new domains in Classic AUTOSAR and can grow to becoming a Solution Architect or a Program Manager for Customer Projects. There will also be opportunities to work with AUTOSAR consortium for high performing individuals
Required Skills for Technical Lead job
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good Knowledge on Microcontroller
- Good Knowledge on Embedded systems
- Understanding of AUTOSAR Architecture
- Hands-on MCAL driver development
- Hands-on Bootloader Development or Integration
- Knowledge on SDLC
- Agile development methodologies
Technical Lead Roles & Responsibilities
- Set up Technical process of Artefacts Development for Team Members
- Review Artefacts Developed by Team members for Completeness and Correctness/ Test Coverage
- Prioritize and Resolve Technical problems
- Create Bidirectional traceability document
- Do Work Break Down and Task estimations
- Project level automation ideas
- Train Team Members on Technical process and Problem Solving
- Transfer the software requirements to design/ test specifications and code/ Test cases for a function area OR Transfer customer specifications/system requirements to software requirements for low complex functions
- Enter Quality Metrics from reviews
Steps to apply for Technical Lead Vacancy
- Visit the official site of KPIT Technologies Limited @ kpit.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Technical Lead job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Technical Lead job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.