Technical Lead Jobs in InTimeTec VisionSoft Private Limited
InTimeTec VisionSoft Private Limited Technical Lead Careers: InTimeTec VisionSoft Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Technical Lead to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Technical Lead job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Programmer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 8 years experience. InTimeTec VisionSoft Private Limited is offering Rs. 66000 – Rs. 142000 for the position of Technical Lead. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for InTimeTec VisionSoft Private Limited Technical Lead Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website intimetec.in.
About InTimeTec VisionSoft Private Limited
In Time Tec started with a vision of creating a world-class software development company built on trust, transparency, integrity, and leadership with a commitment to its employees, customers, stakeholders, and community. With offices in Jaipur, Bangalore, and Meridian (USA), we are a team of 550+ people delivering high-quality software to our customers using cutting-edge technologies.
Complete Details of the InTimeTec VisionSoft Private Limited Software Programmer Jobs
|Company Name||InTimeTec VisionSoft Private Limited|
|Job Role||Technical Lead|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 66000 – Rs. 142000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Technical Lead Job Description
The position requires an experienced and ambitious candidate who is passionate about technology and is self-driven. We have an energetic workplace where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
Required Skills for Technical Lead job
- Multi-tier Web Services / RESTful APIs.
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience in Golang with docker and deploying in containerize environment.
- C++, Java, C#, .Net
- Web API Frameworks (spring, ASP .NET Core, ExpressJS, etc.).
- Understanding and usage of unit testing framework. Like nunit, xunit and junit.
- Knowledge of SQL and writing queries.
- Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Effective communication, Teamwork, Team Handling, Adaptability, Flexibility, Leadership, Problem-solving, Work Ethics, and Creativity.
- Well versed with version control system. Like git, gitlab, bitbucket etc.
- Good to have knowledge of Microservices architecture.
Technical Lead Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to code and implement front end web applications and backend processing systems.
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, Prepare proof-of-concepts.
- Convert business requirements into technical documentation using UML diagrams.
- Accountable for peer review, and quality using various design principles and patterns.
- Responsible for team members learning.
- Enforce to follow Secure Coding guidelines.
- Provide clear communication and set expectation to team members.
- Assist Project Manager in defining and refining project scope and work.
- Foreseeing the project risk and define mitigation plan and keep the manager updated.
Steps to apply for Technical Lead Vacancy
- Visit the official site of InTimeTec VisionSoft Private Limited @ intimetec.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Technical Lead job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Technical Lead job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.