Technical Lead Jobs in IBM India Private Limited
IBM India Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Technical Lead with experience of 2 – 5 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Tester Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Software Tester Jobs posted by IBM India Private Limited.
The IBM India Private Limited has notified the Software Tester Jobs Vacancy on 6/21/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Tester Jobs in Bangalore.
Software Tester Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Software Tester Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Technical Lead at IBM India Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the IBM India Private Limited Software Tester Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the IBM India Private Limited Software Tester Jobs
Hiring Company Name: IBM India Private Limited
Job Role: Technical Lead
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/21/2021
Last Date: Not mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 2 – 5 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 66000 – Rs. 108000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Selection Process: Interview
About IBM India Private Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Description of the Technical Lead Vacancy
As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create. Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM ers and our clients.
Skills Required For Technical Lead Vacancy
- Copy / Editing
- System Integration Testing (SIT)
- Accessibility Verification Testing (AVT)
- Publication / Hosting
Technical Lead Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for verifying, testing, and identifying issues in the education content within the standards, guidelines and requirements
- Work with Product Owners, Stakeholders and other team members as appropriate
- Understand and utilize the tools and technologies being used
- Understand and Apply the copy/edit, and branding standards
- Work with the SMEs to understand the requirements as and when appropriate
- Work with PM / IM to keep on track with the project plan, and timeline
- Work with Experience Designers to understand the storyboards and requirements
- Work with UI Developers to understand the programming, tracking, and other requirements
- Coordinate with the other QA team members to test the product
- Work with Project team to convey the test results
How to apply for Software Tester Jobs in Bangalore, IBM India Private Limited?
- If you believe IBM India Private Limited Software Tester Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., ibm.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Technical Lead.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.