Technical Lead Jobs in Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Chennai
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd is accepting applications for Various Technical Lead vacancies at Chennai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Software Developer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 10/4/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Technical Lead Job Openings in Chennai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Software Developer Jobs in Chennai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 4 – 9 years. Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Technical Lead. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Software Developer jobs in Chennai via cognizant.com. When it comes to Technical Lead Jobs in Chennai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Software Developer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Job Role: Technical Lead
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 4 – 9 years
Salary: Rs. 52000 – Rs. 92000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Technical Lead Job Description
- Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
- Make estimates based on the requirement and complexity.
- Prepare technical specification document.
- Submit the estimates for review.
- Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
About Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
At Cognizant, we give organizations the insights to anticipate what customers want and act instantly to deliver on those demands. So they can achieve the goal of every modern business: staying one step ahead of a fast-changing world.
Required Skills for Technical Lead job
- The ability to establish trust.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A leadership style that reflects your team.
- A strong vision for the future.
- Always be asking ‘why?
- Have more than just the right qualifications.
- Possess top-notch management skills.
- Be able to take ownership.
Technical Lead Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Investigate any defect raised and establish need for fixing.
- Fix defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
- Raise issues to leads/QA.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Fix defects identified during UAT within agreed timelines.
- Submit revised code for review.
How to apply for Software Developer jobs in Chennai Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd?
- Visit official website of Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd i.e., cognizant.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Technical Lead post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.