Technical Content Developer Jobs in TM Inputs & Services Private Limited
TM Inputs & Services Private Limited Technical Content Developer Careers: TM Inputs & Services Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Technical Content Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Noida. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Technical Content Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
IT Specialist jobs in Noida
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 7 – 12 years experience. TM Inputs & Services Private Limited is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 60000 for the position of Technical Content Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for TM Inputs & Services Private Limited Technical Content Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website www.tminetwork.com.
About TM Inputs & Services Private Limited
TM .inputs And Services Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 11 February 1991. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Hyderabad. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 70,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 6,695,270. It is inolved in Growing of crops; market gardening; horticulture
Complete Details of the TM Inputs & Services Private Limited IT Specialist Jobs
|Company Name||TM Inputs & Services Private Limited|
|Job Role||Technical Content Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||7 – 12 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 60000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Technical Content Developer Job Description
Content developers research, prepare, write, and edit online content for marketing and front-end web development. They are involved in the writing of blog posts, static copy, and video content and well as the technical aspects, such as SEO and HTML formatting.
Required Skills for Technical Content Developer job
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communication and a minimum of 2-3 years experience in web related marketing and development.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
Technical Content Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining and supporting the Information Security Management System and ISO 27001 accreditation
- Security governance and security architecture
- Security incident management
- Performing information security processes: vulnerability management and assessment, access control, and other technical security processes
- Supporting IT security audits and risk management
- Implementation of ISMS based on ISO 27001 throughout the company.
- Support iGaming certifications from IT Compliance side
- Assisting external audits if necessary
- Conducting Internal audits
- Development of policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in implementing of ISO 27001 requirements.
- Successful ISO 27001 projects in the past
- Experience in security controls design and implementation
- Experience in conducting independent Internal Audits and reporting findings.
- Experience in risk management process
- Proper technical background to perform technical compliance activities (Windows/Linux operating systems, DBMS, AWS are in scope)
- Good technical writing skills to maintain IT policies and procedures and develop.
- Conducting end-user information security awareness trainings.
Steps to apply for Technical Content Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of TM Inputs & Services Private Limited @ www.tminetwork.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Technical Content Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Technical Content Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.