Technical Architect Jobs in Red Hat India Private Limited
Red Hat India Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Technical Architect with experience of 12 – 20 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Programmer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Software Programmer Jobs posted by Red Hat India Private Limited.
The Red Hat India Private Limited has notified the Software Programmer Jobs Vacancy on 7/21/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Programmer Jobs in Bangalore.
Software Programmer Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Software Programmer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Technical Architect at Red Hat India Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Red Hat India Private Limited Software Programmer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Red Hat India Private Limited Software Programmer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Red Hat India Private Limited
Job Role: Technical Architect
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/21/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 12 – 20 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 125000 – Rs. 250000
Selection Process: Interview
About Red Hat India Private Limited
Founded in 1993, Red Hat is the premier Linux and open source provider. The most recognized Linux brand in the world. We serve global enterprises through technology and services made possible by the open source model. Solutions include Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating platforms, sold through a subscription model, and a broad range of services: consulting, Red Hat Network. Red Hat’s global training program operates in more than 60 locations worldwide and features RHCE, the global standard Linux certification.
Description of the Technical Architect Vacancy
The Red Hat OpenShift team is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will work in an agile team to develop customer-focused features and bug fixes in the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, our Kubernetes distribution. You’ll need to work with various engineering teams as well as product management and other key stakeholders across the product to identify and prioritize features to existing and upcoming releases. You will work proactively with the open-source Kubernetes community and lead the implementation of important improvements from the project in our software product.
Skills Required For Technical Architect Vacancy
- Expertise in at least one or more programming languages such as Go/Python/Java etc.
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with Root Cause Analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Hands-on learning and mid to senior-level experience demonstrating implementation ownership of complex features individually and as a collaboration with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Technical Architect Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop features and bug fixes in Kubernetes and OpenShift within an agile team and as part of a global development organization.
- Become responsible for our product quality, participate in peer code reviews, continuous integration and delivery, respond to security threats
- Work with Engineering, Product Management, and Support stakeholders to prioritize customer-facing features during the planning, development, and delivery.
- Act as a point of escalation for implementation of critical customer-driven features and bug resolution.
- Follow the Kubernetes community and proactively lead the implementation of important improvements from the project in our product
How to apply for Software Programmer Jobs in Bangalore, Red Hat India Private Limited?
- If you believe Red Hat India Private Limited Software Programmer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., redhat.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Technical Architect.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.