Technical Architect Jobs in Bangalore
IBM is currently hiring candidates for the role of Technical Architect. Notice regarding the Software Programmer vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 8/27/2021. The work experience required for this Technical Architect position is 15 – 17 years.
IBM Software Programmer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software Programmer jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Technical Architect Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at IBM official website; ibm.com
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Complete Details of the IBM Technical Architect Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||15 – 17 years|
|Salary||Rs. 100000 – Rs. 150000|
Important Details to Apply for Software Programmer jobs in Bangalore IBM
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Programmer Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at IBM, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : ibm.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Technical Architect Job Description
As a Oracle – Architect, responsible for analyzing and translating market insights, business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve market demand on migration and modernization of Oracle ERP services. Architect will work to develop and improve capabilities of Oracle ERP solutions on Multicloud.
Technical Architect Roles & Responsibilities
- Study existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads
- Understand and document technical requirements from clients
- Define Migration strategy to move application to cloud
- Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation. Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services and tools
- Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc
- Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Design the HA / DR strategy
- Set up process, services and tools around cloud
- Leverage appropriate AWS/Azure/OCI services
- Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls
- Application Architect to manage Delivery (Build and Steady State) along with Architecture workload.
- Leads market, consumer, competitive research and analysis on migration and modernization of Oracle ERP Financial application products.
Required Skills for Technical Architect job
- Total 15 years of experience in areas such as application design and development,
- Good knowledge of key AWS/Azure services
- Experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability
- Knowledge of AWS/Azure platform and tools
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
- Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
- Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS/Azure Clusters
- Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Certification on AWS/Azure architecture desirable
- Identity and Security ( Single Sign-on, Hybrid Identity and Access Management, Integration of Directories)
How to apply for Software Programmer jobs in Bangalore IBM?
- Visit official website of IBM i.e., ibm.com
- Go to IBM Careers Page
- Click on the Technical Architect post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.