Team Lead Jobs in Sugarbox Networks
Sugarbox Networks is hiring aspirants for the role of Team Lead with experience of 7 – 10 years for Mumbai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Programming Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Mumbai Software Programming Jobs posted by Sugarbox Networks.
The Sugarbox Networks has notified the Software Programming Jobs Vacancy on 6/15/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Programming Jobs in Mumbai.
Software Programming Jobs in Mumbai
Successful candidates for Software Programming Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Team Lead at Sugarbox Networks along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Mumbai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Sugarbox Networks Software Programming Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Sugarbox Networks Software Programming Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Sugarbox Networks
Job Role: Team Lead
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/15/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 7 – 10 years
Pay Scale: Good Package
Education: Post Graduation
Selection Process: Interview
About Sugarbox Networks
Founded in 2016, SugarBox is a Content Distribution Network that makes internet access faster and cheaper for the masses. The platform is also extending the reach of internet to places where it has struggled to reach before.
Description of the Team Lead Vacancy
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements (IDC & Edge)
- Network Architecture definitions -WiFi/LAN
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for IT projects and associated efforts.
- Configure, Management and monitoring of All network devices Switches, Firewall, AP- s, etc.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Technical Skills – Experience in configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- Experience in configuring and managing of various network equipment- s- Switches, AP, Firewall, controllers, etc.
- Experience in design large Wireless/ Wired Network infrastructure
Skills Required For Team Lead Vacancy
- Proven experience in managing teams – Managing the data center and edge infrastructure
- Project planning and task prioritization
- Expertise in Project management tools -specially agile based
- Good Leadership quality and cross-functional leadership and communication skills – Documentation skills
- Experience in vendor management
Team Lead Roles & Responsibilities
- Design Functional Networks.
- Configure and Install Network Hardware and Software.
- Monitor Network Performance.
- Create and Implement Network Security Measures.
- Delegate Network Maintenance Tasks.
- Provide Network Status Reports to Chief Technology Officer.
How to apply for Software Programming Jobs in Mumbai, Sugarbox Networks?
- If you believe Sugarbox Networks Software Programming Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., sugarboxnetworks.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Team Lead.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.