Team Lead Jobs in GENPACT India Private Limited Bangalore
GENPACT India Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Team Lead vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Software Programmer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 8/31/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Team Lead Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Software Programmer Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 7 years. GENPACT India Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Team Lead. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Software Programmer jobs in Bangalore via genpact.com. When it comes to Team Lead Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of GENPACT India Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the GENPACT India Private Limited Software Programmer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: GENPACT India Private Limited
Job Role: Team Lead
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 7 years
Salary: Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Team Lead Job Description
- Integration development experience
- Boomi experience using the tool for application integration development and web services development in a large enterprise environment with ability to multi-task on several different projects and applications
- JMS experience with reading and writing to and from queues and topics.
- Experience with SQL Server, SQL, T-SQL proficiency required
- Boomi administration experience.
About GENPACT India Private Limited
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics
Required Skills for Team Lead job
- Experience with JAVA
- Strong SQL experience and knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with data flows and process modeling, analyzing business requirements and translating written architectural, design, and functional specifications
- Working knowledge of integration strategies and enterprise service bus methodologies.
Team Lead Roles & Responsibilities
Team leaders are responsible for training team members, setting strategy and monitoring progress towards goals. Good leaders should have strong communication, problem solving, organizational and delegation skills. Team leaders can typically grow into managers and eventually senior leadership.
How to apply for Software Programmer jobs in Bangalore GENPACT India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of GENPACT India Private Limited i.e., genpact.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Team Lead post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.